Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
alright, I get these daily now and most of them are the same ones that have been altered a little bit. every and then, i get one that is quite different, demonstrating some "creativity" and "perserverance" in these [censored]!
SO, post your Nigerian email scams but try to make sure there are no "repost" emails within this thread. let's see how many these [censored] have come up with!

Hello, compliment of the season. I saw your advert and it fits what i have been searching for,I'm highly interested in buying it,what is the current condition and your last offering price,please get back to me.asap.
Thanks
ken.

can you say "English classes?"

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
what the hell

USMC training begins on the 25th of Jan wish me luck.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I've noticed they have started using the eBay mail system sometimes. Usually they will send a question then when you reply they have your email address. The easiest way to avoid that is to go to "My eBay" page to respond to questions and check the "do not reveal my email" box. Scammers are a lot like Spammers, they send out a lot of email in hopes that they will find one easy to fool person.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Man, I just had one of these yesterday in my Yahoo email that didn't make any sense. Seemed like they used an online translator to ask me some kind of question, but I couldn't understand it, so I just clicked "spam".

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
if I was gonna go on a crazy maniac killing spree it would be people who make junkemail and stuff.. cuzz man.... I just get all evil feeling and yeah... gotta kill em all... ok sorry.

USMC training begins on the 25th of Jan wish me luck.
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Does this one sound familiar?

Dear Seller,
I went through your advert today at (contour) and I am interested in your ( ...98 SVT Contour Rod Knocker .....).
I am Hart Jonette , a businessman from America (32235 BARTON GARDEN CITY
MICHIGAN 48135) to be precised.
I deal in mobile electronics,automobile above all general merchandise.
I also distribute goods to various people in anywhere in the world. I
want to buy the above merchandise,of which I want you to tell me the last price only cos I will handle the shipping cos I have a shipping company that will come for pick up.
Also I will be in need of your FULL NAME,ADDRESS and TELEPHONE
NUMBER. Payment will be made via cashier check as soons as the
informations listed above are provided.I shall be the expectant of
the reply in your earliest convenience.Note: I will be very glad to doing business with you and I will appreciate if this response is made urgently cos I will be leaving michigan for australia in two days time for business trip....
Feel free to ask me any question,I will always be delighted to
answering the questions.
Warm Regards,
Hart Jonette......

98 Contour SVT (soon to be reborn) 2000 GMC Envoy... Screw you guys, I like it. 89' Mustang 5.0 (Just bolt on's... for now)
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I had a guy try to scam me out of the ViewSonic laptop I was selling on e-bay.
He wanted it sent to England ... which is where I'm originally from. I played along a little, and asked him where he lived and so forth ... would you believe that he's telling me he lives somewhere that I know like the back of my hand!!
Well, I kindly pointed out to him that his 'mailing address' was a pub, and that he didn't live in London at all ... he never tried to scam me again!

1998.5 T-Red on Midnight Blue SVT Build Number 5320 of 6535
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Do i have to best one ? It's from Ex-President of Liberia ?

================================================
DEAR FRIEND,

COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON! I AM MR. CHARLES TAYLOR, FORMER PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA,
WESTERN AFRICA REGION. I WAS FORCED TO RESIGN AS THE PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA BY THE
UNITED NATIONS / INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITIES WHICH WAS SPEARHEADED BY THE AMERICAN
PRESIDENT, MR. GEORGE BUSH. PRESENTLY I AM IN EXILE IN CALABAR - NIGERIA WHERE I
AM STAYING UNDER CLOSE WATCH BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT WHO KINDLY OFFERED ME
ASYLUM.

YOU CAN GO THROUGH THIS WEBSITE TO SEE MY REAL DETAILS:
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/africa/liberia/taylor-bio.html

I NEED TO TRANSFER WHAT I CALL, MY FUTURE HOPE, THE SUM OF SIXTEEN MILLION
DOLLARS [USD 16,000,000.00] WHICH IS WITH A SECURITY/FINANCE COMPANY INTO YOUR
COUNTRY FOR AN INVESTMENT PURPOSE WITH YOU AS MY AGENT. I AM BEING MONITORED AND
I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE CHANCES. FOR YOUR
INFORMATION, MY COMMUNICATION AND MOVEMENTS ARE UNDER STRICT
SURVEILLANCE. THEREFORE MAKE ALL YOUR COMMUNICATIONS TO ME THROUGH MY ATTORNEY
WHO WILL HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION ON MY BEHALF. CONTACT MY ATTORNEY, BARRISTER
IBRAHIM THOMPSON ON HIS EMAIL ADDRESS ( ibrahim_t@lawyersmail.com ) FOR THE
INVESTMENT PLAN. MY LAWYER WHO IS ALSO MY CLOSE CONFIDANT WOULD BE ALBE TO
ESTABLISH AN INVESTMENT WITH YOUR ASSISTANCE ON MY BEHALF UNTIL I COME OUT OF MY
TRAVAIL AND TORMENTORS.
PLEASE I AM PROMISING TO SHARE THE FUNDS WITH YOU, 30% WILL BE FOR YOU AND 65%
IS MY SHARE WHICH YOU WILL INVEST INTO ANY PROFITABLE BUSINESS OF YOUR CHOICE ON
MY BEHALF. WHILE 5% IS TO OFFSET ANY EXPENSES TO BE INCUR.
I WAIT PATIENTLY FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

YOURS TRULY.
MR. CHARLES TAYLOR.
EX- PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA.
================================================

Kirill 98.5 Silver Frost Contour SE Sport (powered by Duratec) traded for 01 Audi A6 2.7T in September 04. Some stuff for sale in classifiends: http://www.contour.org/classifieds/classifieds.php?t=1&c=1
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
I like that! "Compliment of the season..." LOL

Yeah, I'm a troll... 2000 Saab 9-5 SE 2003 Dodge Neon SXT
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
This was my reply to this douche.

Let me guess. You want to send me a check for $20,000usd and I will send the difference back to you. Right? Eh, eh? Then once you have your money back, the check you gave me will bounce like a tennis ball off a brick wall. Am I correct so far?

If you really want this car, I will only accept paypal. You will not take delivery of the car until the funds have been cleared by my bank. After the money appears in my account I will wait a minimum of 15 days before sending you the car. This should be enough time for my bank to work out any problems with your money transfer.

The price of the car will be $6,000usd. This price will not include shipping.

Regards,

Matt

98 Contour SVT (soon to be reborn) 2000 GMC Envoy... Screw you guys, I like it. 89' Mustang 5.0 (Just bolt on's... for now)
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard