Next Thread
Print Thread
#1138795 12/24/04 01:39 AM
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
My wife was driving my car in Austin and she said she saw a guy in a green contour with SVT ground effects well according to her it may have been an SVT. anyways SHe said he was driving next to her checking out my dirty @$$ car just wondering it\f it was anyone here.

2000 Silver Frost SVT #77 of 2150 Lots O' Mods To Many To List. My Car My Home Page
#1138796 12/24/04 02:50 AM
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Hmm.. a rash of sightings, then, huh? I saw a white post-98 SE with an SVT front bumper. It was incredibly raggedy, and dirty.. the bumper was actually rickety on the front. I asked the guy what his plans for the car were, and he didn't know what I was talking about. He bought the car this way from a junkyard, and repaired the engine, but thought that the bumper was stock, and *all* contours had that style of bumper, and naturally hung lower than the side-skirts, on the bottom.

As for the green SVT (it is an SVT if it's the same one I see nearly every week) he's a middle-20's/upper-20's guy with an intake and that's about it. I run in to him a bunch. His car is in fairly good condition.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard