Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1133224 12/17/04 07:20 AM
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
All instead of using vice grips and going through the pain of flow adjustment just go out and buy a clear condiment bottle ex Ketchup bottle. They sell for 80 cents at WallMart. Fill half full of SeaFoam, place vacuum hose into the holes one at a time of course. The air pressure will already be sucking in just tip the bottle near the hole on the vacuum line and you can pour without stalling out your car. If this is common knowledge just disregard.

2000 csvt...HR Springs, Magna Flow catback, Rockford Bumps, all show no go!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least it ain't a Festiva?
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Whats seafoam and where do you get it?

98 Mercury Mystique LS
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Its an all purpose cleaner that can be added to fuel, manifolds, throttle body cleaner, crank case cleaner. It's good stuff. I bought mine at Auto Zone along with the vacuum line.

2000 csvt...HR Springs, Magna Flow catback, Rockford Bumps, all show no go!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least it ain't a Festiva?
D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
Wait, I'm not sure your instructions are extremely clear... I get the part about Seafoam, but what do you do? Take each vacuum line off of the manifold and stick ANOTHER piece of vacuum line into the hole? and then put the other end into the bottle?

1997 Ford Contour Sport, 2.5L Duratec V6, MTX

Link Copied to Clipboard