Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
my OBDII Palm software can read long and short term fuel trims for each bank, I can also read voltages from all O2 sensors with the software also

almost forgot, the data can of course be recorded and after a hotsync it can be viewed in excel and of course graphed

Last edited by brapple; 01/03/05 05:18 PM.

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by brapple:
my OBDII Palm software can read long and short term fuel trims for each bank, I can also read voltages from all O2 sensors with the software also

Can you give me more info on what equipment you have? I'd like to price some of that stuff out if possible. If you were a little closer I'd take a roadtrip...

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by chknhwk:
Originally posted by brapple:

Can you give me more info on what equipment you have? I'd like to price some of that stuff out if possible. If you were a little closer I'd take a roadtrip...

I got the software from here

I got it off ebay for like $190, it supports all plateforms except the new CAN protocall

it will run on vertually any palm, I am using a m105

you can get the software and the instructions for free off the web page, you can even get the cables off ebay but what you can't get with out buying from them is the interface that allows the two computers to talk to each other

this software will get general information, pull codes, it has a meter function where you can watch two things, or 5 things in a list, it has a graph and a dual graph, it also gives detailed O2 information if the car supports it, the contour doesn't, it also can make acceleration runs and dyno plots from driving on the street. all this data can be saved and you can log data as you drive. on a hot-link the files are saved on your computer as excel files and when you were recording is in the excel file

i am very happy with it so far, it is a bit pricy but it is very easy to use and the palm is easy to work with, you also get software support also

now I searched for other software/hardware, i didn't like anything as much as they were cheaper and you could tell why, it was either in the hardware or the program

if there is a dyno day in NY somewhere, as I am only about 40 minutes from NYC I would concider going to watch/ meet other CEGers

Last edited by brapple; 01/07/05 04:36 AM.

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by chknhwk:
Anybody else gots any ideas?

I've been going to Redshift Motorsports lately. They have a dynapack dyno and the ability to measure air/furl ratio vs. RPM at full throttle and also at part throttle. The dyno can simulate daily driving on the road because its a different style than a dynojet. They can vary the load to mimic conditions during part throttle driving. Also its been much more consistent than the dynojets that I've used in the past.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard