Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I
Through mostly bad luck and potholes and possibly mechanic error, I am now left with but one pop-out in place. Anyone know ehre I can get black replacements for a 98 SVT?

=========== 1998 Black SVT KKM Tru-Rev Intake / KVR Brakes / Knauberized
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Yeah. I think I know where someone [expletive deleted] got theirs- from my car!! I have a SE, and those things didn't stay on two minutes. I also have one poor sad popout left!

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by I Heart SVT:
Through mostly bad luck and potholes and possibly mechanic error, I am now left with but one pop-out in place. Anyone know ehre I can get black replacements for a 98 SVT?

stealership, junkyard, classifieds, etc.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I'm surprised all the carbon fiber / fiberglass nazis haven't come up with some sort of replacement.

-06 GTO Torrid Red/M6 -98 LS with BPU -05 Honda Odyssey EX-L mv .zig ..\for\great\.justice
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by Tater Salad:
I'm surprised all the carbon fiber / fiberglass nazis haven't come up with some sort of replacement.

im sure it would sell too

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Nate S:
Originally posted by Tater Salad:

im sure it would sell too

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I got my replacement at the dealership and had it painted by their body shop (they even gave me a free bottle of paint for touch ups) and paid about $50. That is probably on the high side, but it was easy.

2002 Nissan Maxima SE Former 2000 SVT Contour owner
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Originally posted by I Heart SVT:

stealership, junkyard, classifieds, etc.

Yeah it should be pretty easy to go through a dealership. Just because they don't make contours anymore doesn't mean you can't get parts for them. And they should come color specific from the dealership so you shouldn't have to paint them.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Bill @ Signature L/M Still Shows Them In The System Under "Quick Parts Counter"...They Come Painted From Him If They Still Have Them And The Black Ones Are Less Than 20. Bones!!

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I had to get one for a friend about a year ago. The part numbers were still in the system for the colored ones, but they were no longer available. The paint to match ones replaced them all. We were able to search other dealers and find one of the correct color though. The other dealer was happy to unload it.

Jim Johnson 98 SVT 03 Escape Limited
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard