Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
I used to use Limwire...until my dad got on my case about illeglly downloading music so I stopped I may try a pay type thing just so I can get music w/out buyin a whole CD with one song I like on it I've done that a few times and thats the main reason I started downloading.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I use Limewire for songs, or Bit torrent (Bit Tornado)

Bit torrent/Bit tornado for apps/games,game cracks.

Anything else is screaming Virus or was shut down.

M
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
M
If anyone has more than a sh!t radio they will notice that mp3's sound like cr@p anyways. i buy cd's just for the quality. there's this new thing called radio that lets me know if i like a song or not. cool stuff you guys should check it out.

later

Matt '99 SVT Contour ---------------
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Matt_H:
If anyone has more than a sh!t radio they will notice that mp3's sound like cr@p anyways. i buy cd's just for the quality. there's this new thing called radio that lets me know if i like a song or not. cool stuff you guys should check it out.

later

roflmao!!!! Yes, 128kbps mp3's aren't that good if listened to in high fedality radio. I get 192kbps that sound just fine. FYI, you can get 480kpbs mp3's that are higher quality then cd's which as I remember are 320kbps. Please correct me if I am wrong. Just because you have downloaded low quality music doesn't mean mp3's sound like crap, thanks =)

M
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by LancasterTour:
roflmao!!!! Yes, 128kbps mp3's aren't that good if listened to in high fedality radio. I get 192kbps that sound just fine. FYI, you can get 480kpbs mp3's that are higher quality then cd's which as I remember are 320kbps. Please correct me if I am wrong. Just because you have downloaded low quality music doesn't mean mp3's sound like crap, thanks =)

That's true but trying to find the song you want in high quality just isn't worth it to me, i could spend that time making the money to just go buy the cd.

and as far as the 480k mp3s where do you get those? not trying to argue but aren't they recording them from a cd? or are they actually from the masters?

Matt '99 SVT Contour ---------------
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I use Bit Commet, Azzereus, and WinMX. Lately Ive been downloading alot of movies and TV shows. I just finished downloading all 9 seasons of the X-Files. Im watching episode 7 of the first season right now.

X-Files is teh rox.

Speaking of virus's, I just lost everything on my movie storage drive. About 100gb worth. This happened this afternoon actually. And to think, I was planning on burning them on to DVD's tonight just so I could have back-ups incase anything like that ever happened. Go fu^kin fugure.

98 Contour SVT (soon to be reborn) 2000 GMC Envoy... Screw you guys, I like it. 89' Mustang 5.0 (Just bolt on's... for now)
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Red92784:
Speaking of virus's, I just lost everything on my movie storage drive. About 100gb worth. This happened this afternoon actually. And to think, I was planning on burning them on to DVD's tonight just so I could have back-ups incase anything like that ever happened. Go fu^kin fugure.

A friend of mine has this happen last year ... lost 200GB worth. What was even more frustrating - after the hard drive failure, he could see each and every file on it, but they were all corrupt!

On a side note, I'd buy CDs a whole lot more often if they were cheaper than movies. I can find all sorts of still-good 2003-vintage or older movies at Wal-Mart and other stores for <$10 ... try that for a music CD.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I just had a thought while I was clicking the download button on the Dave Matthews Band Discography.

If everyone stopped downloading music illegally and started buying cd's again, mabey just mabey the prices would go down.

Oh well... Just a thought. :::::clicks download button:::::

98 Contour SVT (soon to be reborn) 2000 GMC Envoy... Screw you guys, I like it. 89' Mustang 5.0 (Just bolt on's... for now)
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
How do you guys set up a foreign proxy???

Diesel owns you
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by mbTDI:
How do you guys set up a foreign proxy???

Google it, you can find public proxies in lots of other countries.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard