I was in on the recent MSDS group buy and I ordered my headers and Y-pipe uncoated so I could have the Y-pipe optimized (see attached link) before I sent everything to Jet-Hot.

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=perf&Number=337668&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

Initially a local shop agreed to do the work for me, but they changed their minds when they saw the actual Y-pipe. So now I need to find someone (good) that can do the work for me. I sent a private message to 99fordsvt (the originator of the optimized MSDS Y-pipe) to see if he could help me out, but I haven�t heard back from him. I also know that bnoon used to optimize stock Y-pipes, but I don�t know if he ever optimized MSDS Y-pipes. And from what I understand he doesn�t even optimize stock Y-pipes anymore.

Can someone please help me out?

The Original Owner of 1998 SVT Contour #3384 of 6535, Toreador Red/Midnight Blue, Assembled September 3rd, 1997 Also the Original Owner of a 1998.5 Contour SE Sport V6 5-speed, Vibrant White/Greystone Sport Cloth, Assembled August 6th, 1998