Mysti-Kenny, you know the money you spent on this:
Quote:

K&N
Magnecor Sport 80
KVR discs/pads
Custom Magnaflow catback
16" Focus wheels
Premier DEH P760

could have fed dozens of Africans for several years. So drop the self-righteousness already. And while you're "**researching ways to optimize lighting**" why don't you research hypocrite.

TeH Own3D!!!

Pffft!!! Hardly. What makes you think what I put on the stique represents a lot of money? I have other cars, a house with no mortgage, a cottage and a boat, a wife who stays home with the kids - the 'stique is a hobby that doesn't take a lot of money IMO.

Now, what would make me a hypocrite in this case would be if i didn't do my own small part to try and help out - but I do, and specifically with the kind of people you are making fun of ... here's my post in the "good things you do" thread from last month.

Originally posted by Mysti-ken:
Excellent thread:
When I was 10 years old my mom and dad did the "sponsor a child" thing and suggested that I might want to contribute. I wasn't keen at first, but after the first couple of months it began to feel pretty good.

That was 1962. Fast forward 42 years and I continued to sponsor kids the entire time; including some pretty lean years. My wife and I and now sponsor 3 children each and each of my kids sponsors a child including my 2 year old.

Do the math - it is in fact "dozens." In any event, what I do, don't do, spend on the 'stique or not ... doesn't change the fact about the tasteless use of that photo - it wasn't funny.

Last edited by Mysti-ken; 12/11/04 05:35 AM.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Mysti-ken:
Originally posted by R_G:
Originally posted by SVT PETE:

I was wondering when the PC Nazis would would show up!

Gee ... didn't realize you'd get so upset. I'll try to be more sensitive next time. Or maybe you could get a backbone and take it like you give it.

WTF are you talking about? I don't have a backbone? Try me.

What is up with the piss-poor attitudes of so many noobs these days?

Waay before your time, noob, CEG wasn't so PC about everything damn little thing. Go find yourself a Politically Correct Forum to waste your breath on.

Any further discussion you want with me, PM me.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard