Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

Get back to work dude.

And don't overfrost this time!

Sal Khan 00 SVT - Not pretty 00 Aprilia RSV Mille - Also Loved. http://www.thelunchjournals.com "I just want someone I can stand once her mouth is free of obstruction."
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:

you should probably return that Walmart monitor because she is NOT blonde...and looking at everything in little pixels doesn't help.

you see the white girl? THAT is blonde...

an apple a day keeps the cataracs away

Ok dish water blonde. Sure as F wouldn't call it brown or black or red. Coming from someone whose last date most likely looked like this...

that was cute

but shes still not blonde.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
hey im the guy in the white shirt... and im going to clear this up right now. the chick was half mexican and half philipino, the only problem that a pic doesnt show is that she wore way too much make up. but the hooters were awesome. and dopepope was right i just got off work. either way those chicks were hot

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
DUDE! How does that clear up ANYTHING!?!?

Originally posted by svtkid04:
hey im the guy in the white shirt... and im going to clear this up right now. the chick was half mexican and half philipino, the only problem that a pic doesnt show is that she wore way too much make up. but the hooters were awesome. and dopepope was right i just got off work. either way those chicks were hot

Sal Khan 00 SVT - Not pretty 00 Aprilia RSV Mille - Also Loved. http://www.thelunchjournals.com "I just want someone I can stand once her mouth is free of obstruction."
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
I don't think she was that Asian, more Pacific Islander than anything. She looked mixed mexican/asian more than anythng.

But after my beer and the plate of 50-wings I could be mistaken!

Yo Art (SVTKID) did I call it or did I call it!

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
thats a hawaiian [censored] morons

05 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 *for sale* 97 Honda Accord 4door track whore *12.9 N/A* (blown and wrecked) 97 Honda Accord 4 door 03 Eclipse GS
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard