Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
There is alot of SVT's in the Valley but none of their owners seem to be a part of CEG. I actually live in San Fernando and always see some good looking SVT's out here!

1999 Cabernet Red Contour SE Sport V6 24V ATX Southern California 1995 White Ford Explorer XLT
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by 818Contour:
There is alot of SVT's in the Valley but none of their owners seem to be a part of CEG. I actually live in San Fernando and always see some good looking SVT's out here!

I hardly see ANY SVT's in the valley. I have only seen two black SVTC's in the valley. One was beat to hell with a Neon SRT scoop on it. And the the other was a beautiful, well taken care of one.

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Saw one yesterday in Beverly Hills. A T-red with a nasty body damage on one side. It was a 40ish woman driving it. Some people who love their cars takes more care of it than those who are reckless.

-dan

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res
S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by 818Contour:

im always in your area. my pops lives in Sylmar and my sis lives in Arleta. hopefully, ill be working on my car there this weekend. usually when i roll out with the SHO guys, we meet right off the 5 and Laurel Canyon.

ps i think ive seen the beat to hell black one. young guy driving it? i know there are two silver ones in my area, Chatsworth. one is for sale. around $7500 i think with about that many miles.

Last edited by svt4stv; 12/10/04 09:35 AM.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
..man i love those canyon roads, got my side-cournering g-meter up to .6g's. i thoght that was alot but aparently its not. i think topanga canyon is the one with smooth pavement, but i can never remember.

T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by 3733csvt:
..man i love those canyon roads, got my side-cournering g-meter up to .6g's. i thoght that was alot but aparently its not. i think topanga canyon is the one with smooth pavement, but i can never remember.

From what I recall, Topanga is kinda harsh. Boquet Canyon however is a whole lotta fun.

S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
the way backroads of Bouquet? i think ive done that before, years ago. also some good roads i found but didnt get to try out up by Castaic lake area.

Topanga has tooo many damned cars that get in front of you and drive 10mph. plus pedestrians plus the Chp and sheriffs love to hang out there with their radars going. Malibu Cyn is an even better road with much less traffic but you still have to watch out for the Popo. seems like everytime i head to the beach i see a corvette or porsche on the side of the road getting written up.

I live right by the Santa Susanna Pass. its the canyon road to get from the Valley to Simi Valley, right next to the freeway. EVERYBODY goes there to test their stuff out. there are always bikes zipping through there and hipo cars. VERY smooth and some SERIOUSLY tight turns, almost Uturns! I never really see any cops up there. I highly suggest it to anyone who lives in the area. Its the last road off of Topanga Cyn right before you hit the 118 freeway. there is a stoplight, you cant miss it.

Agoura Hills also has some great deserted roads. A buddy of mine from waaay back in the day was a service advisor at Acura 101 and he said they would take customers in the NSXs into the back roads to let the cars out.

I need to get my springs in before i can fully appreciate what this beast has to offer me.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard