Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by SteedaSan:
Really?
Ill have 17 american bass 10's!!!! and a couple of them amazing amps!

i wish you had kraco i would be all over that as well

LMAO. Or wait, I'm too tired to laugh.....

Anyways, as for the question of any amp, he will work on about anything, just send them an email, it should be on the contact page of their site.... If not, I'll send you his email so you can get in contact with him, alright? Laters.

1998 Contour GL 2.0L Zetec Stock as hell for the moment....
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
oh, Rahmel, how about quoting me on a D3... can ya do that man? Shipped to 43701 in Ohio.... I want some power for the subs I'm buying.... which are a secret.... hehe....

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Smorganin:
Really?

Anyways, as for the question of any amp, he will work on about anything, just send them an email, it should be on the contact page of their site.... If not, I'll send you his email so you can get in contact with him, alright? Laters.

wtf is kraco? and what do you mean about workin on a amp, i didn't need anyone to fix an amp for me, what person are you referring to about the amp stuff?

I'M RICK JAMES BITC#!!!!!!!!!!!!
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I meant to reply not quote, sorry about that. I was talking to Bill.... and as for you, how much for that D3? Or even a Shredder wouldn't be too bad...

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by Rahmel:
Originally posted by Smorganin:
Really?

wtf is kraco? and what do you mean about workin on a amp, i didn't need anyone to fix an amp for me, what person are you referring to about the amp stuff?

Better question is WTF is american Bass. any company with Bass in the Name means instant respect i guess right? Hmm

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
? american bass makes some really nice numbers (db,spl...) it's out of Cleveland OH, any of the stuff i have for sale is for sale for a reason, i'm not gonna try to sale crap, that'd just give me a bad name, check out some of their stuff in person and some of their numbers, good stuff.

smorginan, i'll send ya a PM on the prices

I'M RICK JAMES BITC#!!!!!!!!!!!!
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
for all of the mentions of kraco and such from the higly esteemed audio experts on here i have yet to see one and ive been to about 30 shops this year before i plopped down the 2 grand for my system. Ill stick to the names ive heard and trust. As for wiring and such Its always a good idea to upgrade the wiring on an older car especially if your going to get serious about your stereo. Especially with a ford. Seems like the wiring on these cars like to go to crap after year 5. IMO. I also say that anything over a thousand amps should use a decen 1 farad cap. Just eases the pressures off of the charging systems. Besides they only a hundred bucks. and they make your system look special! I had my car doin the dimming thing in the summer whenever it got wet or damo out but surprisingly now in the winter it hasnt done it since! Anywas better to be safe than later sorry i say. Maybe a optima battery would be good for ya too.

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard