Print Thread
#1121611 12/05/04 01:06 AM
F
Focer Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
F
Ok so I havent been aroung here for a while. I have been pretty wraped up in trying to get a new motorcycle recently. Well on thursday I found it! Its a 2002 Susuki GS500, only a few small scratches here and there but, with 3,500 miles its just broken in.

...So thats the good. Well the bad is that on friday morning(the next day) I got in my tour to go to work and no start. Cranks over fine but, I dont here my fuel pump making any noise at all.

Here's a few pics of my tour killer.

Last edited by Focer; 12/05/04 01:09 AM.
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Nice bike. Be safe bro.

I have a 2003 Harley Road King...and the two wheel road calls to me!

Wijn

1998 tour Zetec B&G springs cut 1" 17" Amp "tech-9" rims Pro tint 2 1/4" exhaust Autometer tach & Euro Guages CTA/weapon R combo intake Zex Dry Nitrous kit
F
Focer Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
F
Oh yeah? Right on my Dad has a 2004 Road King and Mom has a dyna glide.

Today I went down to the 122nd. K-Mart were all the bikers met up to go to Dorinbeckers. Then went on a awsome ride though the twisties with out having to slow down for mom and dad.

F
Focer Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
F
I guess the bad news wasnt so bad. I went out side this morning and beat my fuel pump like it had kicked my dog. This got me now were. I looked under the hood for any lose or damaged wires, nothing. Then I noticed that there was some acidic dust on my power distirbution box from the battery that was in my car when I bought it. Huh I wonder if that could cause some bad connections with my fuses? Yeah it did. I got my car to start and I will be taking it in to work tomarrow to clean that up and replace some fuses.

....not so bad after all

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
That's good! A disaster turned cleaning job.

I've done the same, only mine was a loose starter wire. I was especially embarassed because I had my car towed to a shop. They had a half cocked smile on their face when they told me. Still got charged $35 since they had to put it on a lift and I had full length headers.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
F
Focer Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
F
Yeah just glad I know a tow driver and I work at a Ford shop.

G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Nice bike! Glad to hear your car problem wasn't as bad as it coulda been. Now you can come to the meet this Saturday!

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
F
Focer Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
F
If the mountain (meadows) isnt open saturday then I will probily be there but if they are. Well then I have priorities.

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard