Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by acrdklr:
Originally posted by Stazi:
Adding the resonator..........will attenuate the annoying drone you get from replacing it with just a straight pipe.

heres your answer.
straight pipe=drone
good resonator=attenuated drone=less drone

Thanks......seems like a lot of people are failing comprehension in schools nowadays.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Adding the resonator..........will attenuate the annoying drone you get from replacing it with just a straight pipe.

heres your answer.
straight pipe=drone

Thanks......seems like a lot of people are failing comprehension in schools nowadays.

--Chris-- 1999 Silver Frost SVT #1671 of #2760
T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
I have a 2000 CSVT and I am considering changing the stock resonator over to the magnaflow. Has any one here just changed the resonator and left the rest of the SVT exhaust stock. Can expect any kind of noticeable Hp/Torque increase?

J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
no

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J

heres your answer.
straight pipe=drone

i'm starting to understand what you guys are saying about talking to us being akin to talking to a wall. lol.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Seriously children, HOW MANY FARKEN POSTS ARE THERE GOING TO BE ABOUT REMOVING THE GOD-DAMNED RESONATOR?

This is getting LUDRICROUS!

And I don't give half a rat's ass if you don't like this post - print it out, roll it up, and cram it up your butt for all I care. If you too retarded to either use the search function or read the RED stickied posts at the top of this forum and then go ahead and post a question that's been asked AND answered 1,263,897 times you deserve all the flames, profanity, sarcasm, and arrogance you get.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard