Next Thread
Print Thread
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
http://www.denisseoller.com/cooling.gif

Hose number 2 cracked today making it seems like i was on fire under the hood since it drained all the green onto the cat....hehehehe...i thought...THIS WAS IT !!! but i need to know if ppl have had better experience getting hoses from autozone, strassauto, etc.. (discount auto parts stores in general) or better to get this from the dealer?

THANKS A LOT

Pd: i have no hose since i removed it and obvious empty cooling system...can i drive short trip... its 38F here...??

___________________________ '95 Contour GL 2.0L (170K) A/T
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
A name brand hose like Gates, Goodyear or dayco would work fine, or go to the dealer. Don't drive without coolant unless there is an emergency need to drive. Just get a ride from someone..

R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by FavoriteMystaque:
A name brand hose like Gates, Goodyear or dayco would work fine, or go to the dealer. Don't drive without coolant unless there is an emergency need to drive. Just get a ride from someone..

have you ever heard about this brand "KELLY_SPRINGFIELD
UPPER CURVED L-1173" ???...that's the only the shop had..

___________________________ '95 Contour GL 2.0L (170K) A/T
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I've heard of Kelly Springfield. They make tires.

http://www.kelly-springfield.com/

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
i remember i went to autozone getting a fan belt and they had the kelly spring feild and that was the cheapest belt out of all of the other belts. im taking kelly spring feild is one of the cheaper ones

1999 Ford Contour SE Zetec with 137k miles. AIM Name: ContourAlf Yahoo IM: Contour_Freak

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard