Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
the reflection in the hood of the dad holding his daughter is awesome.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ContourHooligan:
the reflection in the hood of the dad holding his daughter is awesome.

Yeah...that did turn out really cool, I didn't know it until I downloaded the pic's to my pc a few days latter. It looks like it was planned the way they almost perfectly line up in the blue section of the hood next to the white stripe Probably the best pic I have taken so far with the camera

I have that pic in 1280 or 1024 I think...makes a real nice desktop

Scott

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by scottd60:
Originally posted by todras:
Everything has nasty paint except for the fast back.

Obviously not a big fan of real muscle cars

That's the most idiotic comment I've heard. Since when can't "real" muscle cars have retarded looking paint? Last I checked "paint peel look" paint jobs didn't come factory. The Vette's flourescent paint is staight 90's. Hmm tribal flame laid on top of paint peel. Heinous.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M

That's the most idiotic comment I've heard. Since when can't "real" muscle cars have retarded looking paint? Last I checked "paint peel look" paint jobs didn't come factory. The Vette's flourescent paint is staight 90's. Hmm tribal flame laid on top of paint peel. Heinous.

i agree. love the cars (especially the vette) but the paint on that and the dodge have got to go.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

Nobody said they can't retarded paint jobs and I didn't say I liked the paint on the vette...it was just a pic of a very well built and fast car (alcohol injected big block). I didn't pic the cars I thought looked the best just posted a few and then the link to the rest. YOU said EVERYTHING (out of 100+ pic's) has nasty paint except for the Fast Back That my freind is probably one the most IDIOTIC comment I think I may have heard from you yet over the last two years I have been on this board...listening to your HEINOUS comments day in and day out!
Find someone elses post to rang on

Like I said with the Dodge...you have to see in person to appreciate it. Since when do show cars have factory paint jobs unless they are totaly stock. Obviously these 9 sec. Muscle cars are not stock with blown big blocks, full racing chassis, roll cages, wheelie bars and parachutes...ever heard of Pro Street

Scott

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Stay tuned for another round of pulling words out of thin air.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
YOU said EVERYTHING (out of 100+ pic's) has nasty paint except for the Fast Back That my freind is probably one the most IDIOTIC comment I think I may have heard from you yet over the last two years I have been on this board

i think you misunderstood him. by everything, he meant in the entire world. it's obvious.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I

nasty

nasty

nice

maybe he was talking about just these first ones posted

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard