Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Damn and I thought this was going to be a thread about a Mitsu...........

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
I should have thought more on what I said above.. my intentions arent to offend. I just was hoping maybe it would open some minds.

USMC training begins on the 25th of Jan wish me luck.
N
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
N
I thought it was about a mitsubishi too

'95 SE moonlight blue MTX
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Crap....not the Evo 8!!!

98 E0 with 171,000 and counting... Savin' for my focus V8, RS kit conversion!!!
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
oh hey... look at that.. a non car topic on contour.org...

USMC training begins on the 25th of Jan wish me luck.
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Originally posted by Flemloid 3.0:
religions... all of them... are stupid... if there was in fact a religion that was true out there..there wouldnt be 1000's of differant varying beliefs... I can see this however: SAY Christianity is THE religion IT IS TRUE (yeah right) and there are several versions of christianity.. its a choice of those closly related religions not hinduism or some other religion.. does anyone follow me? or at least understand what im trying to say?

well your athiest religion is stupid too! And what the heck are you talking about? Different versions of Christianity? Last time I checked, the doctrine of the Christian denomination is no different than another Christian denomination. I agree that some Catholics do preach different stuff like getting to heaven by 'good deeds', etc, but im talking about the actual Christian denomination.

I totally disagree with the comment about the 1000's of different varying beliefs. Why do you think people in the bible worshiped Bahl (sp?) and other false Gods? Simple...Satan. His goal is to lead as many people away from God, and if creating false religions will do that, you better believe hes gonna do it!

There are over 1,500 Christian denominations in the United States alone. That's 1,500 different views of god, the bible and carrying out Christian doctrine. That's a lot of different opinions for the "unified body of Christ." Lots of different religions claim to have some sort of answer. Don't be too swift to judge their ideas as something coming from Satan. But I know how hard it is when inside the church to try to question your faith or test its answers. Just keep believing in it if it makes you happy and don't worry about what the rest of us believe.

1999 Black SVT "If I were an admin I'd ban you without a second thought. " ~Trapps
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Fat Mike:
Just keep believing in it if it makes you happy and don't worry about what the rest of us believe.

NO D*MMIT! you WILL believe what I believe, its for your own good!

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by svt4stv:
Originally posted by Fat Mike:
Just keep believing in it if it makes you happy and don't worry about what the rest of us believe.

NO D*MMIT! you WILL believe what I believe, its for your own good!

Sorry, Satan was making me type that...I...must...believe...

1999 Black SVT "If I were an admin I'd ban you without a second thought. " ~Trapps
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard