Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Just got the parts from the stealer and found the Transmission Range Sensor aligned like this:

http://www.denisseoller.com/trs.jpg

is that the same way i should put it? since i have to be in neutral...what does all those marks on the part means? in case i havre to align or adjust how do i do it?

thanks a lot

___________________________ '95 Contour GL 2.0L (170K) A/T
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by renatonetmail:
Just got the parts from the stealer and found the Transmission Range Sensor aligned like this:

is that the same way i should put it? since i have to be in neutral...what does all those marks on the part means? in case i havre to align or adjust how do i do it?

thanks a lot

^^^ anyone ???

U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U

thanks a lot

^^^ anyone ???

I would align it using the original marks on the body of the sensor. If you need to adjust it a little after this, such as the yellow marks on the sensor in your picture, it should be ok.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by unisys12:

I would align it using the original marks on the body of the sensor. If you need to adjust it a little after this, such as the yellow marks on the sensor in your picture, it should be ok.

How do I know i need alignment?? i just sliced it in in that very same position although so far so good and i did already 35 miles (jerk-free) after part installation.

U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by unisys12:

How do I know i need alignment?? i just sliced it in in that very same position although so far so good and i did already 35 miles (jerk-free) after part installation.

Well, then you are fine.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Anyhow am getting change the Throttle Position Sensor as well as spark plugs and wires and now since i had oil in the spark plug housing i have to change the Valver Cover Gasket too.... Arrgghhhh ... oh well ... the bright side its i dont have to take it in to the mechanic and the dark side is that is getting cold as hell up here in NYC to work outside in your car... Brrrrrrr....

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
.. the dark side is that is getting cold as hell up here in NYC to work outside in your car... Brrrrrrr....

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

NYC? Ya, I remember. It's down south where it's warm. I grew up in Northern Maine. Talk about cold...

Went from one extreme to the next. I live in South Florida now.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by TourDeForce:

Went from one extreme to the next. I live in South Florida now.

BI-ATCH !!!! TRAITOR !!! hehehehe LOL

U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
.. the dark side is that is getting cold as hell up here in NYC to work outside in your car... Brrrrrrr....

Ahh man, I rebuilt a fellow CEG'ers UIM/LIM, plus changed plugs and wires while it was sleeting outside.

You can do it man!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard