Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Lets get a meeting going! The last meeting that was held a couple months ago sucked big time. Only 4 of them showed up. Anyone from San Diego County, LA county, San Bernardino/Riverside County, and Orange County are totally invited. Location is not decided yet but Itll more likely to be in the south part of Orange County. Y'all pick a date of next week when its all best for the most of you.

-dan

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
anytime after 2pm on Saturday or any time on sunday will work for me.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by svt4stv:
anytime after 2pm on Saturday or any time on sunday will work for me.

oops. forgot my cousin's wedding next Saturday.

better make that, any time Sunday.
looks like ill be the only one going, no need for South OC then?

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

C
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
C
It might be one of those meeting no one shows up again.

-dan

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
You should give everyone more like one month notice, not one week.

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
got too much going. school/work = no time to even eat during the weekdays. weekends = relax saturday, homework sunday.

99 SVTC, T-Red, #652/2760-12.8.1998 Mother#@%@!* did I sound abstract? I hope it sounded more confusin than that!
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by dion:
You should give everyone more like one month notice, not one week.

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
lets make the meet in december? give every one a good time to plan ahead, i know the guys from san diego wont make it, cause they never try, they just like to drink and play poker. i can get people form the inland empire to show up hint hint johnny!!! and weneed to plan it good, we can meet a park and have bbq.

98 svt contour, magnaflows, sho shop intake, sho shop high flow cat, no pre cats, custom cougars short shifter, 3 liter hybird engine woo hoo im happy, and just added a dmd underdrive pulley.
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
I would be up for it in December, but would need to be much closer than southern OC. I am al the way at the Nrthern end of LA County.

C
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Sounds like a plan. Next month of Nov or early Dec will do. However, a bbq in the winter? yikes. Very cold by then. That is why I wanted to make a bit sooner before it freeze up the weather. We'll see.

-dan

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard