R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by foldthecorners:
Originally posted by mikey boy:
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
ok maybe i will send my money now. i was holding off after i heard people were having problems.

exactly...too many people were getting screwed around here.

Yeah, I waited for someone to get theirs first until I sent my money in.. Not that I doubt the person coordinating all this, I just wanted to make sure.

I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
robyn, did you get my email about the money order? i dont really have the $$ to just send another one to him. i need to get that original one back. what happened to it anyway?

1999 Tropic Green SVT Contour MODS: Some.....always more coming
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by idahosvtc:
robyn, did you get my email about the money order? i dont really have the $$ to just send another one to him. i need to get that original one back. what happened to it anyway?

Hey, I'm not sure what happened to it. Like I said just a few posts ago, I am trying to get in touch with DOnnie, but haven't been able to do so.

As soon as I find anything out I will let you know.
Thanks,
Robyn

H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
just make some custom brows like i did, they look great, it looks like i actually spent money on em..hehehe i will post some pics if someone tells me how, peace

Slow ass svt
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
ok this is starting to get ridiculous. it has been close to 2 months since my money order was sent. i dont care if it was "damaged" or not, i want some information on either where my eyelids are or whether or not my money order is on its way back to me so i can send a new one. based on the way information is being relayed currently, there is no way im sending another money order w/o the original coming back to me first.

1999 Tropic Green SVT Contour MODS: Some.....always more coming
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by idahosvtc:
ok this is starting to get ridiculous. it has been close to 2 months since my money order was sent. i dont care if it was "damaged" or not, i want some information on either where my eyelids are or whether or not my money order is on its way back to me so i can send a new one. based on the way information is being relayed currently, there is no way im sending another money order w/o the original coming back to me first.

I apologize for the delay. I still haven't talked to Donnie yet and as far as I know he was going to send your original money order and eyelids to you when he recieved a new money order. I will send him another e-mail to tell him to send the money order back to you first. This is the best I can do. Sorry for all the confusion.

H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
here are some pics of my brows, check em out

[image][http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/554000-554999/554482_37_full.jpg[image/]

[image][http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/554000-554999/554482_38_full.jpg[image/]

[image][http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/554000-554999/554482_39_full.jpg[image/]

Slow ass svt
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B

There ya go Hodge Podge

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Kinda looks like black electrical tape holding them together 'cause they're cracked or something all ghetto-like...But I'll give you an "A" for effort, maybe bring it down a little lower & use vinyl instead of black tape.

Yes, opinions are like azzholes & azzholes too, have opinions...

I can't wait to see the ones from the GB

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Is it too late to send in a money order? I keep forgetting, lol.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard