Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
i alreaduy fabricated eyelids on my pre 98, ill get some pics soon,..... if i can

R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
Hey Everyone !!!!!

Its Robyn.

I soooooo apologize for all the waiting . As some of you know Donnie ( The guy making the eyelids ) was in the process of moving. I did hear that he recieved some money orders and was supose to send those eyelids to people last week. Unfortunately, I have been trying to contact him all week and I haven't been able to reach him to find out whose was sent . I have some other people that know him trying to contact him as well. Again, I apologize for this ... I didn't think it was going to be so difficult. As soon as I get in touch with him I will let yous all know.

Thank you soo much for patience everyone, I understand that this is getting very frusturating.

Thanks Again
Robyn

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Thank you Robyn for responding!

There was a knock at my door (five minutes ago) and low and behold....my eyelids are here!! WooHOO! They look good!
Eyelids

Last edited by LUCA; 11/19/04 02:51 PM.
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by LUCA:

There was a knock at my door (five minutes ago) and low and behold....my eyelids are here!! WooHOO! They look good!
Eyelids

Oh Thank Goodness!!!!

I am so happy that someone has finally gottem them. At least you will know that we aren't trying to screw yous over ... Thats what I was afraid of everyone thinking.

Thank you LUCA for letting us know

K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
ok maybe i will send my money now. i was holding off after i heard people were having problems.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
ok maybe i will send my money now. i was holding off after i heard people were having problems.

exactly...too many people were getting screwed around here.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Got mine today also. Now I'll just add them to the pile of parts that I have that need to get painted to match the color of the car.

Originally posted by LUCA:

Eyelids

Is it just me or does it look like you have two eyelids for the same side?

Originally posted by Davo:
Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.

Redline Goods ShifterBoots:5% Discount
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by mikey boy:
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:

exactly...too many people were getting screwed around here.

Yeah, I waited for someone to get theirs first until I sent my money in.. Not that I doubt the person coordinating all this, I just wanted to make sure.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
dpa43...you are correct. I have two sets. Just grabbed the top two so that I could take the picture.

W
wa2tuff Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Just got mine today too. Guess they all went out the same day. Thanks Robyn and Donnie. If you guys ever have another project, try not to take so long. You know how I get sometimes. Sorry.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard