Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Name: brendan
Car: E0 CSVT *lots of mods*
Interest in meets: interested but only me and robert are holdin it down for the eastbay
Been to a Meet: been to the dynoday and had one at my place and ive only been home for 6 weeks!

id go to more meets if carlos was my wingman and there were more bit*hes! or if somebody wanted to race me...i mean have a gentlemens drive on a deserted road

BUT...im trying to recruit for us...theres a silver E1 at the mall that i always see and another silver E1 down the street from my girls house.

E0 silver #185 *3L hybrid+lots of mods DYNO(moderate tune): 205 whp/ 190ftlb http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/449801
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S

Name: Tom
Car: 1998 E0 SVT
Interest in meets: Seeing Mods on other cars, and taking a drive...
Been to a Meet: several

--------- 1998 E0 Contour SVT #2478/6535 B.O.D. Wed, 07/16/97 P.O.D. 09/14/97 Black/Midnight Blue
B
B
Brendan, are you familiar with Vine Hill? Gotta be if your from the tini.

Good to meetcha, 1998 SVT Red, bumped and bruised, and currently not starting. Know of any good mechanics locally? Mechanic I am not.

Name: Gage
Car: 1998 SVT tour
Interest in meets: It'd be nice to meet some folks who can help me get my girl back in shape.

Id go to more meets if my Sh*t would start.

**cranked till the battery died, no spark when i pull a plug wire and try to arc it. Got juice going into the thing that looks like a distributor cap, but not comin out. (computer tech, not car tech)**

98 Contour SVT - Red kkn induction thingy removed resonator
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
Name: Matt (Howie) Howard
Car: 2000 SVT
Interest in meets: Yeah, been to acouple.
Been to a Meet: one or two

L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L

Name:robert
Car: 98 svt
Interest in meets:yes
Been to a Meet:yep

Reason for not attending meet:location,lack of interest,

Please complete this statement: I would go to more meets if..........the meets were more event oriented like dyno meets or a cruse some were, or a track meet were we can race

98 svt sil/blu 3.0 oval heads full P&P, msds headers,bat kit,2,1/2exhaust 30 inch glasspack and 2 spintech mufflers 14.78@94mph with my mechanical arm i can shift gears in less then a twentieth of a second for sale $7000
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Name: Jason Holmes
Car: '99 SVT
Interest in meets: Possibly
Been to a Meet: It's been a while

Reason for not attending meet: I never know when they are since I never check this bulletin board anymore.

Please complete this statement: I would go to more meets if..........
I wasn't moving into my apartment on the day of the meet (the last one I knew about).
I knew when and where they were.
My car didn't rattle like a death-trap.

-holmes

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Stinger00:
Name: Jason Holmes
Car: '99 SVT
Interest in meets: Possibly
Been to a Meet: It's been a while

Reason for not attending meet: I never know when they are since I never check this bulletin board anymore.

Please complete this statement: I would go to more meets if..........
I wasn't moving into my apartment on the day of the meet (the last one I knew about).
I knew when and where they were.
My car didn't rattle like a death-trap.

-holmes

Sorry i have to ask, but when is not knowing when and where they are an excuse? They are always posted on the boards here. I fail to see the logic behind your statement...I can understand if its because you do not frquent the boards much, but all you have to really do is visit them once or tice a week and you cna find out when they are....Im not trying to grill you, trying to figure out what would make it better for you to get out to our meets!!!

( im refering to the statments in bold..IMO they kind of contradict each other.)

Lupe

Last edited by Roz 1999 SVT-C; 12/15/04 12:44 AM.

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Name: Art
Car: 98 csvt
Interest in meets: yeah
Been to a Meet: yeah

Reason for not attending meet: may rarely have something else going

Please complete this statement: I would go to more meets if..........same as carlos

F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
Name:Eric Satrom
Car:1998 Contour svt (t-red)
Interest in meets: would love to go
Been to meet: not yet

Reason for not attending meet: always on road for work. travel extensively and when home, working on car.

I would go to more meets if... I were in town for a meet that was somewhere not to far away.rarely home for weeks at a time. the more activity oriented ones sound better though.

-------------------------------------------------- 1998 contour svt toreador red b&m shifter,sho shop air intake,,throttle hang fix,optimized throttle body,h&r springs,billstein struts,18" quantum tek s13 rims,225/40-18 goodyear eagle f1's
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I think visiting the Contour boards fell to #38,000 on my priority list after it was at Shamrock Ford for a month and a half having tranny service performed a year or so ago.

I think.

-holmes

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard