Next Thread
Print Thread
W
weasel Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
Basically, I did a search and the only thing I could find is a set of Piaa's that will fit. Are there any other options for those who don't have $350+ CAD to spend on a set of lights ?

98 Mystique GS V6 - K&N, projectors 91 Mustang LX 5.0L 00 Jetta TDI, Yay, I bought it !! 95 VW Getta TD - RIP: Nov.3,2005
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Replace or new install? I replaced my originals with a $25 set I found through Google a few years ago. I was tired of replacing bulbs every month because the old ones leaked.

The replacements have a genuine glass lens and fit right in the stock location pretty well. I had to make a couple of simple L-brackets to mount them but other than that everything went well.

Bad thing is I tried to find the website where I bought them and can't. At one time I had two sets of these. They were listed at $25 apiece and I thought that meant for one light. When I received four lights in the mail I learned differently. I used one of the extra ones when a bulb went out last year.

Measure the opening on your fascia and try a Google search. That's how I came across the great deal on mine. I have a 98 Mystique LS.

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I have my old set of 1500xt in clear with X-Pel on them! If you want email me and I'll make a deal and take some pics. They worked great, also still have the brackets I fabbed, I think!

John
jcaimhigher@comcast.net

W
weasel Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
Thanks for the offer, but the clear's are driving lights. I'd like fogs. Need the width for the deer infestation !

P.S. I am looking at replacing an existing installation. Not very happy with the current lights. All they seem to be is glorified marker lights.

98 Mystique GS V6 - K&N, projectors 91 Mustang LX 5.0L 00 Jetta TDI, Yay, I bought it !! 95 VW Getta TD - RIP: Nov.3,2005

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard