Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
ok, I know how this sounds but please try not to be biased.

This morning I failed the G test for the third time.
First time (Downsview) I stoped a bit harsh when some guy cuts in front of me almost pushing me out of the road. The lady said I did not looked in my rearview mirror to check if somebody was behind...
Second time (Oshawa) a 70-year old (and I do have respect for the elders) was absolutely horrified when he saw the stick and kept repeating me that I should keep my both hands on the wheel...
Third time (Oshawa) I got nailed for impieding the traffic, more precisely driving too slow (45in 50 and 95 on the 401)...

Any advices?
(I'm running out of patience...)

98.5 SE,V6,MTX 205.000km
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
come to london. it was way easy

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
My advice since it looks like you got dinged once already for taking the test in a stick car go with a auto then you never have too worry about about that part of it, and as far as i know you are allowed about 10% +/- of the posted speed limit so 45 and 90 should have been ok.

00 s4
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Best advise. Speed a couple bucks and go out with a driving instructor for a refresher course. They know what the flavour of the week is that the MTO is looking for. I.E. lane checks and such. When I went several years ago I was told that you can't look at your mirrors enough.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Take Young Drivers of Canada driver training program and your good to go. They won't let you take the test untill your ready and trust me they prepare you well. Best money I spent at 16 years of age, seems like so long ago now.... .

99 CSVT Green/Tan # 84 of 2760 Built on Wednesday, September 30, 1998 15.376 @ 92.00 MPH Stock 75,000Km 96 Contour GL 2.5L V6 ATX 170,000Km
A
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by SVTCANUK:
Take Young Drivers of Canada driver training program and your good to go. They won't let you take the test untill your ready and trust me they prepare you well. Best money I spent at 16 years of age, seems like so long ago now.... .

funny thing... about 2 months ago I quoted ford for a dvd that they wanted to make about Young Drivers.... so I had to watch a recording of all their courses... I was surprised to realize that I was actually aplying most of their advices already, even though I never took the course...
I think I'm just gonna change the location... no ofence mbb but for a while I'll be happy just to pass through 'shwa...

98.5 SE,V6,MTX 205.000km
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Well you could've done what I did a long time ago.
I finished a driving course (it was a long time ago, can't remember which one), then went for the test.
The guy basically failed me before he got in the car (a long story).
Basically the guy was a jerk and on purpose was giving me instructions after it was possible to do the manouver properly.

I went to the manager of the location and told him what had happened, he took me out and I passed with flying colors.
Seems to me they need to fail x number/day.

My sister also failed with the same guy just before me.

1996 2.5LT V6 Contour ATX My Tour+help/info pics E0 rims, Gutted Pre-Cats,CTA Custom Exhaust & Intake, Diablo Chip.
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Originally posted by andrei14:
I think I'm just gonna change the location... no ofence mbb but for a while I'll be happy just to pass through 'shwa...

No offence taken. Beleive me I far prefer London to Ontario's Sewer.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard