Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
It's Korean?

Great, the Mystery Car is a Pony.

98 Silver Frost SVT 97 BMW 540I Sport, six speed "Blue is for sky, black is for soil, and white is for simplicity, purity and hope for the future" "A coveted car should never stunt your life, but should make it more rich and interesting."
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Did I say it was black? I meant white...

Focus SE Sport Wagon (the wife's) Mazda3 (mine)
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by BlacknBlue:
Did I say it was black? I meant white...

Used to have one just like that. Silver tho. 79 with a 400 2 barrel. The STUPIDEST engine combo I have ever owned. Hey, it might not be fast, but at least it burns lots of gas....
Actually, the whole car was stupid. Small truck. Small back seat (Wide tho). 6 feet of empty space from the front of the engine to the bumper. They sure don't build em like the used to....
E

95 LX/SE V6 5 Speed NUN 1 http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/588083 "The Contour SE is the best American car I have ever driven and one of the best cars period." Larry Griffin - C&D
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
A huge and unnecessary crumple zone. And who needs seat belts when the interior's so big that you bounce twice before your head hits the dash?

98 Silver Frost SVT 97 BMW 540I Sport, six speed "Blue is for sky, black is for soil, and white is for simplicity, purity and hope for the future" "A coveted car should never stunt your life, but should make it more rich and interesting."
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Phil Rohtla:
A huge and unnecessary crumple zone. And who needs seat belts when the interior's so big that you bounce twice before your head hits the dash?

My parents had a 1978 Marquis Brougham. Similar platform as the Mark V there, and probably the same configuration. Up until the age of 5, I was able to lie across the rear parcel shelf...WHILE DRIVING! :O

Amazing how cars have evolved in the past 30 years...can't find a car with a 90L fuel tank!

Richard | Focused 24-7 2002 Focus ZTS...+275,000km and beyond! Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | SVTOA Redline Rendezvous
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Hope no one got me wrong tho. I had a soft spot in my heart (or is it my head?) for that old beast. Just wish it would have had the 460/4 barrel. Stronger and better on gas. BUT, there was nothing like it on the road....
Erik

95 LX/SE V6 5 Speed NUN 1 http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/588083 "The Contour SE is the best American car I have ever driven and one of the best cars period." Larry Griffin - C&D
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard