Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1081889 10/20/04 04:22 AM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Awesome game! Bring on game 7. (but still go Astros )

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
#1081890 10/20/04 04:26 AM
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
good game

-1998.5 Contour SE V6 ATX. PM me to tell me of a welder that can craft me a modified Y pipe in the Los Angeles area! OR I may be willing to buy a 3 flange modified Y.
#1081891 10/20/04 03:25 PM
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
What a great game! Unreal. History in the making!

For those that watched the game, I'm sure you saw them do a closeup on Curt's ankle time and time again to what looked like a bloody sock.

Well, during the game I definately didn't think it was a bloody sock. Its just a dislocated tendon as a result of a broken sheath. There's no blood in that. That can't be blood.

I was wrong.

Those of us that have been closely following Schilling are aware that Reebok custom made a High Top shoe with a built in brace to support the tendon. Curt wasn't happy with the high top, so they elected to have minor surgery on his ankle!

"With the help of the Boston team doctors, Schilling underwent a unique suturing process on Monday in which the skin around the dislocated tendon was cut and stitched tighter"

How crazy is that! Considering how dominating this guy pitched, this is truly a moment that will fall into the history of the Sox-Yankees Rivalry.

- Zack

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
#1081892 10/20/04 06:36 PM
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by zgendron:
What a great game! Unreal. History in the making!

For those that watched the game, I'm sure you saw them do a closeup on Curt's ankle time and time again to what looked like a bloody sock.

Well, during the game I definately didn't think it was a bloody sock. Its just a dislocated tendon as a result of a broken sheath. There's no blood in that. That can't be blood.

I was wrong.

Those of us that have been closely following Schilling are aware that Reebok custom made a High Top shoe with a built in brace to support the tendon. Curt wasn't happy with the high top, so they elected to have minor surgery on his ankle!

"With the help of the Boston team doctors, Schilling underwent a unique suturing process on Monday in which the skin around the dislocated tendon was cut and stitched tighter"

How crazy is that! Considering how dominating this guy pitched, this is truly a moment that will fall into the history of the Sox-Yankees Rivalry.

- Zack

unbelivable, there shilling had a bloody sock and made history while the yankees made history by...uhhhh losing oh yea anyone here about the 2 men that were shot (red sox fans) and one (redsox fan) killed??

#1081893 10/20/04 09:14 PM
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
GAME 7 .... hahahaha in your face YANKEES!!!

It just makes the flight home for the red sox all the more disappointing....

"Here's a mirror, see your stupid face!"
#1081894 10/20/04 09:41 PM
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
oh yea anyone here about the 2 men that were shot (red sox fans) and one (redsox fan) killed??

no, thats crazy. sounds like baseball is starting to become more like european and south american soccer. damned baseball hooligans!
next thing you know hundreds of fans will be chasing the ump around the field and into the parking lot where they beat the cr*p out him for making a bad call.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

#1081895 10/20/04 11:15 PM
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by svt4stv:
oh yea anyone here about the 2 men that were shot (red sox fans) and one (redsox fan) killed??

no, thats crazy. sounds like baseball is starting to become more like european and south american soccer. damned baseball hooligans!
next thing you know hundreds of fans will be chasing the ump around the field and into the parking lot where they beat the cr*p out him for making a bad call.

those "bad calls" are the right ones though mostly. this is insane. I'm sooo servous for game 7

#1081896 10/20/04 11:30 PM
T
Historical Gator
Historical Gator
T
Boys and girls, I cannot express my nerves right now. So many thoughts are running through my head. I would give ANYTHING to see my Red Sox do the impossible, and beat the Yankees for a trip to the World Series.

I am taking this step by step. Following my ritual before each game of the post season. I have my lucky Red Sox garb on, have my beers ice cold, and the ritualisitic pre game dinner prepared (chicken nuggets and tater tots)

I refuse to watch the games with anyone, as I am a [censored] idiot when it comes to baseball.

This has been the longest week of my life. Looking forward to a great game tonight, and hopefully to the Red Sox advancing to the big dance.

LET"S GO RED SOX!!!!

#1081897 10/27/04 03:41 AM
T
Historical Gator
Historical Gator
T
Bringing this back TTT. Up 3-0 to STL and just taking it game by game.

Oh, by the way, did I mention this is my freaking dream?

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard