Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#1079541 10/16/04 06:46 PM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Ahh, CEG is great, always turns political somehow

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --
#1079542 10/16/04 11:42 PM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by 96mercury:
Also don't watch fox news for "fair and balanced" news because its just a lie.

Spoken like a true liberal. What, I should watch CBS new....er wait they made a false report using forged documents. Ahhh, ABC is fair...er wait they have George S. who used to work for Clinton. Ahhhhh, NBC is the ticket. Old Tom B., now there is a fair and balanced reporter. Don't post moronic posts if you have no clue what you are talking about. And to head you off before you say something stupid again, of course O'Reilly doesn't really have a "No-Spin" Zone, that is his spin.

.....and go Astros - Houston 5, St Louis 2
(go screw yourself Kremit, your going to hear about the Stros again )

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
#1079543 10/17/04 02:26 AM
M
Mark87 Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
M
This is awesome. I never thought my little joke would spark such a heated political debate. Pretty funny anyways.

Lighten up everyone! In a couple of weeks we can forget about stupid politics and go back to being friends.

99 Countour SE 2.5L Duratec 87k miles
#1079544 10/17/04 06:53 AM
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Hey texasrealtor its funny how you say I talk about stuff that I have no clue about when in fact you were doing the same thing because you have no clue what I know or not. Duh! Of coarse all news organizations don't always report the truth, but there is a difference to always being one-sided and making a mistake. Wow now it sounds like you didn't really think about your response before you typed. But unlike you I won't accuse you of not knowing what your talking about, because maybe you just made a silly mistake.

ATX MTX swap, rear drum disc swap, drilled rotors, ported intake, optim throttle body, CAI, 7.5L MAF, adj. fuel regulator, longtube headers, underdrive pulley, no EGR, low inpedence bigger injectors, 2002 Focus Swap
#1079545 10/17/04 04:23 PM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by TexasRealtor:
It's simple economics of supply and demand. Oil is a finite resource. As other parts of the world are starting to industrialize more (China particularly), there is a larger demand. Therefore the price goes up.

....or it could be a huge conspiracy by Bush and his cronies to drive up oil prices, by invading Iraq and simultaneously smuggling midget prostitutes in to Saudi Arabia to give the Saudi royal prince Herpes in hopes that the government would become unstable and meanwhile the Venuzuelean oilfields would begin to mysteriously shutdown due to defective pump o-ring seals on all the rigs which were manufactured by Haliburton when Cheney ran the company and smuggled into Venuzuela by illegal alien fruit pickers who were given LSD by their coyote smugglers and convinced to go south instead of north by secret milarty operatives still loyal to General Powell and his secretive military intellegence infrastructure all so Bush's secret Exxon/Mobile stocks would go through the roof and he could make enough money to buy back the Texas Rangers ...................right Hitman?

Me, silly? Didn't read my in depth, investigative conspiracy theory above?

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard