Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
A 3/8 pcv fuel line has a 5/16 inside diameter I believe.
This is larger than the TH fix. I had issues with the TH fix and tried all sizes and then some,
so I came up with this plan.
With the TH fix, the same amount of air was getting in the hose and then being plugged at the inlet of the IAC,
but I wanted to slow the air before it got into the IAC hose.
My plan was to slow it down as it exited the jug and before entering the IAC hose.
With the TH fix I noticed some MPG drop and a few other things, with this setup I haven't had any issues.

As for my pics not working, my ISP had to shut down the system as they have a virus
or something flowing through it.

1996 2.5LT V6 Contour ATX My Tour+help/info pics E0 rims, Gutted Pre-Cats,CTA Custom Exhaust & Intake, Diablo Chip.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I better remember this post becuase i have a major moosing problem in cold weather. To some degree where it almost stalls out after ward. Has that ever happened to anyone where the RPM's fall really low to the point of almost stalling but then Revs back up... Im sure this probably happens on all of them and i'm probably asking a dumb question...

T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
chongo,
i am considering using your pvc fuel line Th fix, but im not sure exactly were to put the pvc hose. is it just put in the middle of the hose for the IAC to accordian tube, or is it attached to something. Also, could i use this in conjunction with the longer 3 foot hose replacement between the IAC and accordian tube?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard