Print Thread
#1069374 10/05/04 01:12 AM
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
alright heres the deal.

In Jan. 03 I made the mistake of going to Circuit City to have all new speakers put in. Well they did, ever since that day there is a buzzing sound coming from the rear drivers side door.
Just two weeks ago I had Circuit City replace the speaker, it has a 2 year warranrty anyways so cost me nothing.
I removed that plastic thing around the speaker last week, removed door panel nothing is down there, nothing is loose.

It happens mainly above 60mph or so, it isnt constant, seems when you hit a bump you hear it buzzzz then.

I notice when you grab the window you can move it up/down side/side about 1 inch anyway you want to go.

Also if you crack the window the sound goes away, or you cant hear it, I think it goes away.

Any ideas, could the tint film be buzzing, it was done by me not the best job either.

thanks

#1069375 10/05/04 01:18 AM
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
It might be the air between your ear.......

97 Contour GL 2.0 in the process of a heart transplant to a 2.5... Looking for a Nice bod kit __________________________________________________ No matter how fast you go you will still endup with the loser........at the pumps.

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard