Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
K
since this wednesday is the last test and tune at second creek FOREVER (i may be going, anyone interested?), colorado is looking to build a new track/motorsports park. check out this website for more info Click! second creek is closing for good this month so if you have ever dreamed of going, grab 60 bucks and head over this wednesday!

also, i went to second creek on thursday last week and watched my friend low side his '04 600rr at 85mph. the bike has looked better all cosmetic though, thankfully.

lastly, i feel like braggin about what i did on my four day weekend. thursday was motorcyles at second creek, friday was new plugs, cabin filter, fuel filter, wipers (those were the hardest), and vinyled my ford emblems and sail panels (everything is nice and blacked out now). saturday i got my tranny insert in (easier than i thought), and sunday i was going to do my DMD until i found out that pully pullers cost 70 bones to rent, and i didnt have that much money. its going on this weekend though. i feel so productive!

that is all

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Geez Chris sounds like you got some good work done, I'll have to come take a look sometime. Wish I could go up to second creek... damn school ruins everything. I'm up for helping with the DMD this weekend if ya need it.

-Dave

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
70 bones to rent? I thought Autozone rented for free (minus, of course the deposit...but you get that back). You could have it installed for $70.
Good work, though, Chris. I wish I had as much motivation as you, but it's those damn wipers that really throw me for a loop...

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Sounds like you had a great extended weekend. I wish i was there for the bikes at Second Creek. I would have loved to get a track day in before the season was over. Now it doesn't even look like I'll get another day!

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard