3. Don't get offended
4. Don't piss off the intolerant admin in the process

Diesel owns you
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
1. Both of you can blow me.
2. I think it is funny when people say "think before you post, then end up saying something stupid. A sense of humor comes from something funny not ghay statements.
3. If your going to [censored] and preach to people you should really follow your own advice.
4. Anybody that does not like these words please refer back to #1.
You would think that those that have admin rights would post something with their heads rather than their a$$es.

R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Originally posted by Dragonfly:
2. I think it is funny when people say "think before you post, then end up saying something stupid. A sense of humor comes from something funny not ghay statements.
3. If your going to [censored] and preach to people you should really follow your own advice.
You would think that those that have admin rights would post something with their heads rather than their a$$es.

Well, I've just gone back through most of your recent posts, and I've got to say, every last one I looked at was pretty damn useless. Keep up this kind of crap and you can find a new site to hang out.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Rara:

Well, I've just gone back through most of your recent posts, and I've got to say, every last one I looked at was pretty damn useless. Keep up this kind of crap and you can find a new site to hang out.

slam

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M

you're an idiot.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Rara:

Rara you can do whatever you please. Im not too worried about being allowed on a site full of a bunch of pathetic trolls. Next time you open your hole say something productive instead of your usual stupidity.So you can F*UCK OFF.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

you're an idiot.

And your not even worth it.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B

Rara you can do whatever you please. Im not too worried about being allowed on a site full of a bunch of pathetic trolls. Next time you open your hole say something productive instead of your usual stupidity.So you can F*UCK OFF.

Wow, nothing like asking to be banned.

Trapps, I'd heard that joke before, and it's still funny to this day!

Haroon, there is a good point here... what the hell were you looking for? :-)

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard