Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
So why not the GTO?

I think you'll look a helluva lot better in the RX-8 than a Subie. RX8 is a great looking car.

They were asking waaaay too much $$$ for the GTO...I'd have to wait 1-2 years for a used vehicle to be able to afford it!! Mazda's got the 05 RX-8's in the wings and are offering great mark-downs on the 04's...besides the 8 sounds like a damn jet at idle (not to mention @ 9K rpm)!!

Art

2004 Velocity Red RX-8 *Racing Beat Intake and Exhaust *Grand Touring Package *Red/Black Leather *Fender Strakes *Rotary Accents *Xenon HID's *Bose
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Art Hazebrook:
So why not the GTO?

I think you'll look a helluva lot better in the RX-8 than a Subie. RX8 is a great looking car.

They were asking waaaay too much $$$ for the GTO...I'd have to wait 1-2 years for a used vehicle to be able to afford it!! Mazda's got the 05 RX-8's in the wings and are offering great mark-downs on the 04's...besides the 8 sounds like a damn jet at idle (not to mention @ 9K rpm)!!

Art

Dollar for dollar if you could have bought the GTO for the same price as you paid for the RX8, what would you have done?

GTO's are advertised now for $2K below invoice or $28,500. They are selling horribly.

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
A
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
So why not the GTO?

Art

Dollar for dollar if you could have bought the GTO for the same price as you paid for the RX8, what would you have done?

GTO's are advertised now for $2K below invoice or $28,500. They are selling horribly.

They aren't going for that around here...$35K base price. I would go with the 8...I just don't care for the looks of the GTO...the euro-style twin exhaust set off to one side and the lack of the GTO trademark...NO HOOD SCOOPS It seems like GM rushed the thing to market w/o thinking...again!

2004 Velocity Red RX-8 *Racing Beat Intake and Exhaust *Grand Touring Package *Red/Black Leather *Fender Strakes *Rotary Accents *Xenon HID's *Bose
A
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
Bump...

A
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
Bump...

Bump...items remaining: stock SVT plug wires, stock SVT MAF/Air box unit, Chiltons Contour repair manual, Two brand new (still in the package) interior trim pieces (triangular covers for the rear view mirror motors - Midnight Blue).

Thanks to those people who have participated in the sale!!

Art

A
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
Bump...

Bump...items remaining: IMRC, stock SVT plug wires, stock SVT MAF/Air box unit, Chiltons Contour repair manual, two brand new (still in the package) interior trim pieces (triangular covers for the rear view mirror motors - Midnight Blue).

Thanks to those people who have participated in the sale!!

Art

Bump...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard