Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
#1048377 09/10/04 11:02 PM
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Some of this stuff is just too funny for words..

Dems miraculously "dig up" documents that show Bush blew off his Air Guard Pilot duties, just as poles show major crash in Kerry votes...

Dan Rather...just happy as a frikin' clam drops this little bombshell last night on "60 minutes II".

Dem Iowa senator Tom Harkin (the poor bastard standing beside Howard Dean during his famed Iowa "eeeyyyaaaaahhhhhhh" melt down speech) uses documents to again (5th time by my count) attack Bush guard service.

But them....about a dozen typewriter experts that look at this stuff call in and tell CBC..."aaahhhh the documents are obviously word processer frauds"....And, the wife of the late "author" of the documents says they are phoney as a 3 dollar bill.

The response was classic..
CBS News..stands by story (as the Drudge report says Rather was livid)....they refuse to reveal source of course.

Terry McCulla (DNC chairman) accuses Republicans of leaking fake documents...presumably to trick the hapless Sen Harkin (who certainly took one for the party this year!) & "undercover" Dem stooge Rather into making absolute fools of themselves.

Certainly, the plot will thicken but the Vietnam war will never end. You can despair that the issues are not being discussed or just enjoy!

Reality TV has nothing on election 2004!

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5955784/

1999 Amazon Green SVT Contour (#554/2760) "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." -Soren Kierkegaard (as posted by Jato)
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
dude, i couldn't be with you more about how pathetic Kerry and the rest of them are

I just realllly reallly hope Bush wins in November

2000 SVT, #387 of 2150 Silver Frost
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by JAGSVT:
pathetic Kerry

You said it all right there.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Drudge has more (and for people that think he's just an internet BS gossiper, it's real):
Dan Rather is a dumb ass

These "documents" are further evidence that the media is panicking at Bush being up in the polls. Desperation is evident in that they're resurrecting a story that continues to go nowhere for the half-dozenth time. You can only imagine how ugly it's going to get between now and November. I'm not saying this race is over, it's far from it. But if Bush has a 6-12 point lead in a month, you're going to see things from the media and the DNC that you have never seen before.

On another note, isn't is strange how DNC head McAuffile can call Bush AWOL with impunity but the Swift Boat Vets for Truth are reemed because one of their donors happens to be Republican? The Democrats claim they're playing party politics and should be silenced. That's kind of hypocritical, no?

I guess I could go on forever in a thread titled 'The Fun of Politics', but when the CEG Resident Liberal Coalition quotes me trying to somehow discredit what I've said, I don't want to have too much to respond to.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Kerry impression----

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Dan Nixon:
Some of this stuff is just too funny for words..

Dems miraculously "dig up" documents that show Bush blew off his Air Guard Pilot duties, just as poles show major crash in Kerry votes...

Dan Rather...just happy as a frikin' clam drops this little bombshell last night on "60 minutes II".

Dem Iowa senator Tom Harkin (the poor bastard standing beside Howard Dean during his famed Iowa "eeeyyyaaaaahhhhhhh" melt down speech) uses documents to again (5th time by my count) attack Bush guard service.

But them....about a dozen typewriter experts that look at this stuff call in and tell CBC..."aaahhhh the documents are obviously word processer frauds"....And, the wife of the late "author" of the documents says they are phoney as a 3 dollar bill.

The response was classic..
CBS News..stands by story (as the Drudge report says Rather was livid)....they refuse to reveal source of course.

Terry McCulla (DNC chairman) accuses Republicans of leaking fake documents...presumably to trick the hapless Sen Harkin (who certainly took one for the party this year!) & "undercover" Dem stooge Rather into making absolute fools of themselves.

Certainly, the plot will thicken but the Vietnam war will never end. You can despair that the issues are not being discussed or just enjoy!

Reality TV has nothing on election 2004!

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5955784/

Bush did blow the service. These documents, if true, would have only slapped that fact in everyones face.

I'm still waiting for the ACTUAL verdict on the documents. There are so many people blindly loyal to Bush that I can't honestly believe the first claims about them being fake.

98.5 Contour SVT "Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country" --US President George W Bush
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Yuck I hate these posts, you give your opinion about somthing and get raped by everyone in the fourms.

Previous Owner of: 1998 CSVT Black # 2923/6535 Born: 08/12/97 http://community.webshots.com/user/svtcontoursvt
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
McCauliffe has already accused Karl Rove of being behind the whole thing!! It's fun watching the Dems and their media elite melting down....

'99 Sport TropicGreen,Duratec, SVT exhaust, Brembo rotors, Ceramic pads, K&N filters(oil & air), Alpine CDM7874, Polk DB570 speakers front and rear. Fog light mod. 50% Formula One tint.
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
The only thing I can say is....if Bush wins again, you Bush lovers deserve another four years of HELL. The last four years has sucked, and another four years will destroy this country.

-Mark- '99 Mystique LS, totally original (including the original water pump and the premium stereo)! Bought new in December 1998 for $21,000. 208,000 miles
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Beachboy:
The only thing I can say is....if Bush wins again, you Bush lovers deserve another four years of HELL. The last four years has sucked, and another four years will destroy this country.

Teresa, are you on the CEG now?????

'99 Sport TropicGreen,Duratec, SVT exhaust, Brembo rotors, Ceramic pads, K&N filters(oil & air), Alpine CDM7874, Polk DB570 speakers front and rear. Fog light mod. 50% Formula One tint.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard