Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
G
Whats up CEG..... - I would like to personally invite you all to come to the 5th annual EnVuS Midwest Car Show - In Columbia, IL.
Our show is one of the quickest growing sport compact & mini truckin shows in the midwest - Last year we had over 240 vehicles enter our show - This year we expect many more! All proceeds go to benefit the Backstoppers of Monroe County, Illinois.

Click here for the Show Information! - Including directions and classes!
Click here for pictures from last year's EnVuS Event!

Columbia, IL is about 15 minutes from South County St. Louis, MO - The weather is supposed to be nice, I hope to see you there!!!

P
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
P
I went, pretty good show. Nice car btw. I mainly went for the older cars. My dad had his there, Blue 442 with white stripes. I didn't get to stay long, 4 1/2 yr old attention span does not last that long.

98 Contour SE, Zetec Powered, ATX Silverstars, Ghetto caps
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by POP22:
I went, pretty good show. Nice car btw. I mainly went for the older cars. My dad had his there, Blue 442 with white stripes. I didn't get to stay long, 4 1/2 yr old attention span does not last that long.

My high school hotrod(Class 0f '82)was a 1971 4-4-2 convertible with a 455 cid SD.

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
P
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
P
His is a 70' post sedan, 455 auto. I think he has been redoing it off and on for the past 10 years. I will try to get some photos and post them (if I can figure how to work the new digital camera)..

98 Contour SE, Zetec Powered, ATX Silverstars, Ghetto caps

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard