Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Awesome Job man, Love the front Bumper. once you get the back done and some 17s shes be set.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by VividMystique:
wow...much props to your hard work!!

T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
crikey! how did i miss this!? That bumper really works with that car...seriously, it really, really looks good!

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
bust a picture of the tail-lights at night, I like that LED look

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Wow, that bumper never looked as good on any Grand Prix I've ever seen. Way to go...

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Damn that is SEXY..

..Wish that was a kit..

E
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Ill grab some night taillight pics, and I still owe this thread the interior pics.

· Jon Miconi · Coming Soon! · 01 Cougar · 98 V70R
E
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by ExDelayed:
I still owe this thread the interior pics.

And here they are. Im still trying to find the part number for the a-pillar clips, if anyone knows what it is, thanks in advance. I also havent figured out how to change the color of the steering wheel. Im trying to find out if the Focus SRS system can talk with our SRS system. If it can, I have a black leather steering wheel thats just begging to go in. I also need the updated cupholder.

But, for originally being a car with a beige interior, here are the results of my transformation. I hope you all enjoy.

OEM floormats!

Door Handle LEDs, one of my first mods actually

Save the best for last! Cut down ATX shifter, OE boot and reverse lockout knob. Looks stock, huh?

O
OSU Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
O
really good looking custom work. i'm not sure about the wheels, only because they front bumper makes them seem small. once you get the rear bumper on, i'm sure it'll make them look better. really nice job on the front bumper. it does look good, surprisingly. much better than on any grand prix, as has been said previously. i'll be interesting to see how the headlights turn out. i take it you're just going to paint the outside of them, and not put any kind of glass over top of the holes. correct? keep up the good work bro.

latest mod: SVT speakers
E
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
The lamps themselves are weather-friendly right now, no need for anything over the top of them. I need to make a mold of them this winter because the different plastics have different expansion rates in the heat and it causes cracking. However, yes, they will be painted, but that will be a suprise.

If 16s look small, wonder what it would look like if I put my stock 15s back on it!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard