Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Think about this, for those who dont think it is a joke.

Who sits there and takes a photo of someone removing the oil from the drain pan?

Secondly the antifreeze is green, like brand new green, like it was just dropped in there and then drained out.

Simply a joke, you just need to think it over.

W
Back In Black
Back In Black
W
Originally posted by HITMANinMI:

Who sits there and takes a photo of someone removing the oil from the drain pan?

Secondly the antifreeze is green, like brand new green, like it was just dropped in there and then drained out.

And to second that, if antifreeze mixes with the oil it looks a lot like chocolate milk when poored out. this is 100% fake. The car wouldn't have lasted much more then a few minutes at best if the oil was replaced by antifreeze...
-Mark

1999 Black-N-Tan SVT Contour #291 Check out CD338.com:: The Premier Ford Fusion Site!
I
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
I

you guys didn't read the thread.

the guy who took the picture is the owner of the shop that the person who bought the car took it to. The owner always has a camera at his shop so when he saw the coolant come out, he plugged it back up and ran and got his camera to take pics.

And it is possible that before the car was shipped, the previous owner drained the oil and put coolant in there (where it normally goes) with the blown headgasket and delivered it to the guy. The guy makes it like down the street, breaks down and has it towed to the shop. Which could explain the fresh green coolant.

I still don't think its a joke, but it is damn funny either way.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
The antifreeze wouldn't be that clean though. I guess you guys can't recognize a good photoshop when you see one.

The Spickle New Car: Infra Red '04 FSVT Former Car: Black '98 CSVT, #3137/6535 "The Unluckiest car.. ever"
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I wonder it that antifreeze is 50/50 dilluted. That could be the problem.

Not mention, it's possible it's true. Oils are lighter than water and I assume antifreeze has a similar weight to water which would make the mixed antifreeze and oil sit at the top of the oil pan. which explains the second pic in the other thread that has the oil mix running out slower ie. almost completely done draining.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by Chode:
I wonder it that antifreeze is 50/50 dilluted. That could be the problem.

Not mention, it's possible it's true. Oils are lighter than water and I assume antifreeze has a similar weight to water which would make the mixed antifreeze and oil sit at the top of the oil pan. which explains the second pic in the other thread that has the oil mix running out slower ie. almost completely done draining.

exactly!

you guys thats not a chop

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by WorldTour:

And to second that, if antifreeze mixes with the oil it looks a lot like chocolate milk when poored out. this is 100% fake. The car wouldn't have lasted much more then a few minutes at best if the oil was replaced by antifreeze...
-Mark

Look at the later pics...the stuff IS coming out looking like chocolate milk. Unfortunately I don't think it's a joke; just some guy getting screwed over.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D

...if you can read this, thank a teacher... ...if you can read this in english, thank a soldier...
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
i wonder if the idiot was dumb enough to put the oil in the radiator

1996 zetec atx 19.3381 at 71.51 mph 1/4 mile click me for an interesting sitea wbsite you should check outjoined the 100k+ club 5/21/06
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard