Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Chode Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Alright, what do you all really think of Hondas. Don't jump on a Honda bashing band wagon. Say your likes and dislikes. I'm doing this because it seems like everyone likes to jump on the "I hate Honda" bandwagon. What are the reasons? Just curious.

J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
I hate them. (because everyone else on the band wagon does)

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Ok, Honda, they are Economy cars, thats all they are well-known for. Other than that Honda sucks. Honda sucks for speed, performance, and looks. I think the looks of a Honda suck...

The Fuel efficent Honduh is only good for that fact. I Just tired of the fact that people take the fuel efficent Honda Civic, and make it look like something it is not. I get tired of "Oh my honda can smoke a stock mustang" It can, because you spent so much money into that POS, when if you put that same money into the Mustang, itd smoke the modified honda. If I really wanted to make a fast car, I'd take a V8 Ford Thunderbird, or V8 Mustang, id put my money into that.

But that I4 Honda Civic...

Edit: Also i remember driving my uncle's Honda Accord, that thing sucked royal balls... The seat felt like hard cactus, unlike my Contour seat that fits my groove. the ugly H in the steering wheel... the LCD Odometer/stereo/clock display units, the engine light... He then got an Acura 3.2TL type S, that thing just has the most unconfortable feel when I sit in the driver seat (Considering the Honda logo is all over that crapura...) and it didnt feel as sporty as i thought it would be....

Last edited by ContourKev; 07/28/04 06:15 PM.

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
I don't hate Honda's if modified nicely. Which is about 10% of them. So I hate 80% of Honda's with big wings, fart cans, stoooopid graphics and do the 1/4 in 19 seconds.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
C
Chode Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Good points. Honestly, of the Hondas I had, I didn't like them for their acceleration. They were just good zip around town vehicles. They nearly always started without hesitation and were very easy to work on. I didn't like being part of the Honda crowd though. So many idiots drive them. I won't lie.

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
there was only one honda i liked...the prelude and now any remaining ones i see have tin cans for exhaust and nasty altezza tail lights ..
yuck!
some honda's which are done nicely with simple wheels...and also tints and moderate mods can be nice..
honda bikes however are really nice!

-the original non contour owner- an m3 or an sti? thats like asking "Miss USA or Hooter's waitress?" 05' Sti Silver/Silver
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I heart hondas...

Now, where's infuryum...

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
The NSX and the S2000 are nice.

THere was a guy in Redline (car club in MI)that had a super clean (Imean you could eat of any part of the engine!) Vortec'd S2000 that was freakin AWESOME!

http://www.redlinemotorsport.com/members/tom/

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I think honda's are great cars. They are reliable as hell; my girlfriend's has 250,000 MILES on it, and I know a few other people with over 150,000. 2 weeks ago her battery went bad, took it out and it WAS THE ORIGINAL BATTERY! I am sold on honda reliability and would own one in a heartbeat, especially the new accords.

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
i think they are reliable, semi-sporty, economical, boring, and affordable cars.

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard