Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Electric Frost Edmonton meet? - 08/23/03 08:46 AM
Heya, any Edmonton and area folk want to meet up sometime? I live in Edmonton, and wouldn't mind organizing something. Post here and we'll take it from there.
Posted By: abwamo_dup1 Re: Edmonton meet? - 08/23/03 04:15 PM
i would love to make the drive to edmonton to meet with contique owners if it was planned on a weekend and i'm givin enough time to get organized.
Posted By: 96SEMAN Re: Edmonton meet? - 08/27/03 03:24 AM
I'm still in if it can happen soon-I just know I'll be leaving to fight the fires in BC right aways....
Posted By: Honkeytonk Monkey Re: Edmonton meet? - 08/27/03 03:31 PM
I probably won't be making that trip again until Thanksgiving
Posted By: advocate_dup1 Re: Edmonton meet? - 08/28/03 08:02 PM
Ill be at Bud Park to embarrass myself tomorrow (friday the 29th) if anyone wants to show up and point and laugh.

will be there at 5pm to do a few runs down the track. dont plan on staying the whole event
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Edmonton meet? - 08/29/03 05:25 AM
I might be coming Monday for a week stay in S. Grove...
Posted By: fordsdad_dup1 Re: Edmonton meet? - 09/06/03 07:16 AM
I would have come to meet, but I just bought a business in Langley, so my holidays are done. Let me know if you boys want to hook up. I would like to see you cars.
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Edmonton meet? - 09/06/03 03:49 PM
Hi, I'm from the valley. What shop do you run now. It's easy for me to stop by. BTW, what do you have.
Posted By: WestCoastAjax Re: Edmonton meet? - 09/07/03 03:55 PM
Originally posted by fordsdad:
I would have come to meet, but I just bought a business in Langley, so my holidays are done. Let me know if you boys want to hook up. I would like to see you cars.

Don't hold out on us.....whatyasell?
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Edmonton meet? - 10/09/03 07:07 AM
I'll be around there in spruce grove for 5 or so days. I'm leaving this friday. I'll be wearing blue and have 17" st200 wheels . Hope to spot some of yous.
Posted By: fordsdad_dup1 Re: Edmonton meet? - 10/10/03 05:13 AM
Auto Glass and Upholstery. Sorry for the long break in communication.
© CEG Archives