Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: WestCoastAjax Igloo - 11/26/04 11:54 PM
Got your Igloo built yet......

Well.......this section has been empty for a while....
Posted By: advocate_dup1 Re: Igloo - 11/27/04 02:33 AM
Not enough snow for an igloo here yet (knocks on wood).

Has made it much easier to enjoy my new car.. which I am REALLY liking!

Clicky for pics from the dealership

Already has an intake installed, my new compustar, hardwired radar detector, gets tint on Tuesday.

Got 28mpg on my first tank of gas!

Crazy weather in BC though hey?
Posted By: WestCoastAjax Re: Igloo - 11/27/04 03:29 AM
My Buddy's Focus is the same colour , 'sept a S/W. 5 spd with cold air intake - up under the drivers fender, MBRP Stainless exhaust & front strut brace. Oh ya , sitting on 16's from Ebay. He's Clam happy......
The weather......raining like hell in Vancouver , snowing everywhere else.....nope....sounds normal......
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Igloo - 11/28/04 08:47 AM
Originally posted by WestCoastAjax:
My Buddy's Focus is the same colour , 'sept a S/W. 5 spd with cold air intake - up under the drivers fender, MBRP Stainless exhaust & front strut brace. Oh ya , sitting on 16's from Ebay. He's Clam happy......
The weather......raining like hell in Vancouver , snowing everywhere else.....nope....sounds normal......

Hey it was a Chilly +3 here thank you very much and No rain.........today.........in the afternoon.........OK Fine! It has rained like 10CM in the past week.
Posted By: WestCoastAjax Re: Igloo - 11/30/04 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Cris'pus:
Originally posted by WestCoastAjax:

Hey it was a Chilly +3 here thank you very much and No rain.........today.........in the afternoon.........OK Fine! It has rained like 10CM in the past week.

Remember....in Vancouver, you don't tan......
.............You RUST!!!!!
Posted By: Honkeytonk Monkey Re: Igloo - 11/30/04 07:53 PM
Foci are garbage!

You'd never catch me driving a Focus, especially not a blue one with 4 doors and a hatch, I guarantee!

Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Igloo - 11/30/04 11:41 PM
Posted By: WestCoastAjax Re: Igloo - 12/01/04 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:
Foci are garbage!

You'd never catch me driving a Focus, especially not a blue one with 4 doors and a hatch, I guarantee!

So......as a single father with THREE kids......I'd like to see what you would drive.......(bus?).........
Posted By: Honkeytonk Monkey Re: Igloo - 12/01/04 03:29 PM
Well I sure as hell wouldn't be cought dead driving a Focus, especially not a blue one with 4 doors and a hatch!

How long have I been here with the same car now?
Posted By: WestCoastAjax Re: Igloo - 12/01/04 06:30 PM
Thats a rather small Transit bus.......
Posted By: 96SEMAN Re: Igloo - 12/02/04 04:00 AM
and now,with the first snow,the contour disappears until just before xmas,when it will get washed and waxed
for it's xmas present,and then off to bed until spring....
honkeytonk,haven't seen you in ages !!!!
Posted By: Honkeytonk Monkey Re: Igloo - 12/02/04 01:43 PM
Yeah no doubt, I've been busy and frankly I dislike you

You have to see my new ride Boyd! Gunmetal wheels, custom paint and I even installed a pounding system

Posted By: Honkeytonk Monkey Re: Igloo - 12/08/04 06:38 PM
Wow... this place is dead.

The sad thing is, there are even fewer people in the focaljet forums from around me
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Igloo - 12/08/04 09:32 PM
Wow... this place is dead.

The sad thing is, there are even fewer people in the focaljet forums from around me

Posted By: Honkeytonk Monkey Re: Igloo - 12/09/04 02:05 PM
No [censored], it's getting to that real fast.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Igloo - 12/09/04 02:40 PM
No [censored], it's getting to that real fast.

do it! i heard dave is looking for a cabana boy.
© CEG Archives