Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: The Five-Oh! I know it's quite aways ahead.... - 03/09/05 04:19 AM
But i think next year we should have the SZ here in good ole Mi, just an idea/hope.

~Alex
Posted By: JVT_dup1 Re: I know it's quite aways ahead.... - 03/09/05 05:00 AM
Good [censored] grief.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: I know it's quite aways ahead.... - 03/09/05 05:29 AM
W3rd X1000. It's never close enough.
Posted By: Davo Re: I know it's quite aways ahead.... - 03/09/05 06:42 AM
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:
But i think next year we should have the SZ here in good ole Mi, just an idea/hope.

~Alex

Good idea. Start your own. I'm sure hundreds of people will show up for it.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: I know it's quite aways ahead.... - 03/09/05 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Davo:
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:

~Alex

Good idea. Start your own. I'm sure hundreds of people will show up for it.

is there a reason you're being an ass to the kid? or are you actually going to try to articulate a point instead of a snide comment?
Posted By: Davo Re: I know it's quite aways ahead.... - 03/09/05 06:23 PM
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
is there a reason you're being an ass to the kid? or are you actually going to try to articulate a point instead of a snide comment?

No, I'm trying to be an ass. The thread started was completely useless, so I threw in a useless post.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: I know it's quite aways ahead.... - 03/09/05 06:38 PM
The current location seems to me to be the best compromise so that everyone has some distance to travel. I always find myself to be in the Middle, the Medium Guy, or the average middle man...anything "In the middle" about everything in my life

So, 427 miles is a cakewalk for me.

Just think of the New Englanders and people with a 2000+ mile trip.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: I know it's quite aways ahead.... - 03/09/05 06:45 PM

No, I'm trying to be an ass. The thread started was completely useless, so I threw in a useless post.

and why was it useless?
Posted By: Davo Re: I know it's quite aways ahead.... - 03/09/05 07:00 PM
and why was it useless?

Do you really need for me to explain to you why it was a useless post?
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: I know it's quite aways ahead.... - 03/09/05 07:01 PM
BECAUSE LAST YEAR MI HAD SH!T TURNOUT COMPARED TO OTHER S Z's.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: I know it's quite aways ahead.... - 03/09/05 07:12 PM
and why was it useless?

Do you really need for me to explain to you why it was a useless post?

not to me, but he wasn't here for it.

so instead of being an ass about it, why not just say "last years turnout was crap, so it probably won't happen again anytime soon".

i'm just trying to help you be a kinder, gentler Davo. you know you want to be.
Posted By: Davo Re: I know it's quite aways ahead.... - 03/09/05 07:19 PM
Well turnout had nothing to do with my comment. We are two months away and someone is already nominating a place for it next year. Kind of like Kremit and ALIAS making their own Spring/Fall Zings in their respective areas of the country. The thread/topic had no place anywhere. Us being dicks is our way to discourage these types of threads in the future.

But like I said before, if he wants a 'Spring Zing' to be held in his town next year, he's more than welcome to try and do it.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: I know it's quite aways ahead.... - 03/09/05 08:27 PM
Originally posted by todras:

And Spring Zing is about our cars!! And when dealing with cars, we like to Drive!! And to drive, we don't want tire swallowing, mammouth pot holes chewing up our oversized rims, chunks of 3" gravel smacking our Mirkos(happened to me), kamikazee birds flying into our grills(happened to me), or cockbiting cops pulling us over and ticketing us on wide open highways for going 16 over(again, happened to me).. Ok, so my only valid point is the pot holes suck!!

Anyways, not being from Michigan, those streets are damn confusing.. And not because I live here, but Fort Wayne is the easiest city to get around in, and a better central location for a better turnout..

Mark
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: I know it's quite aways ahead.... - 03/09/05 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by todras:

And Spring Zing is about our cars!! And when dealing with cars, we like to Drive!! And to drive, we don't want tire swallowing, mammouth pot holes chewing up our oversized rims, chunks of 3" gravel smacking our Mirkos(happened to me), kamikazee birds flying into our grills(happened to me), or cockbiting cops pulling us over and ticketing us on wide open highways for going 16 over(again, happened to me).. Ok, so my only valid point is the pot holes suck!!

Anyways, not being from Michigan, those streets are damn confusing.. And not because I live here, but Fort Wayne is the easiest city to get around in, and a better central location for a better turnout..

Mark

Don't forget the "hoods" you drive through to get there.

i think Fort Wayne is a great location, theres a lot of ceger's outside of MI that will beable to make it mroe than lily.
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: I know it's quite aways ahead.... - 03/09/05 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Pre98:
The current location seems to me to be the best compromise so that everyone has some distance to travel. I always find myself to be in the Middle, the Medium Guy, or the average middle man...anything "In the middle" about everything in my life

So, 427 miles is a cakewalk for me.

Just think of the New Englanders and people with a 2000+ mile trip.

I think that Fort Wayne is going to be a good location. It sucks for people on the West Coast and New england but its really close to the middle for the rest of us and as you can see a lot of MI Ceg'ers are willing to drive a bit!

I'm going to be pulling a 600 mile trip for this and I think its a pretty decent distance to drive.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: I know it's quite aways ahead.... - 03/10/05 08:04 PM
If Davo goes to SZ, I'm not going!
Posted By: Davo Re: I know it's quite aways ahead.... - 03/10/05 08:08 PM
I only wish others had your idea.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: I know it's quite aways ahead.... - 03/10/05 08:23 PM
I only wish others had your idea.

© CEG Archives