Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: svttour_dup1 total raffles? - 03/02/05 08:16 AM
ok i see we have a climbing amount of sponsors but whats being given by these sponsors for raffles.. I know there is a set of msds headers and the milan projectors anything else?
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: total raffles? - 03/02/05 01:21 PM
Update! More Sponsors! 2/4/05
-Mirko Racing will be donating (2) $95 Mirko Racing MAF adapters. He said he was also going to do a little write-up on the background of Mirko Racing so that should be interesting to read. I'll share that with you guys when I get it.

-I just got off the phone with Warren at KKM as well and they will be donating a couple gift certificates for the raffle as well.

-Lotek is donating a black unpainted 3 pillar gauge pod.

-Rick at Extrude Hone will be donating a voucher for a single pass of extrude honing for an upper intake manifold.
headers

-projo's from milan
-beltronics performance meter from sp motorsports
-msds headers&ypipe from marty
-front and rear KVR brake pads from chrs @ cta motorsports
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: total raffles? - 03/02/05 01:46 PM
Thanks Chris..

I also just received front and rear KVR brake pads from Chris @ CTA MotorSports.. So we can add that to the list.. And we're still working on a few more sponsors which will remain unannounced until we know status.

Mark
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: total raffles? - 03/02/05 03:34 PM
I received the free pass of extrude honing yesterday as well as 2 extrude hone hats and a tshirt.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: total raffles? - 03/02/05 07:56 PM
SPeaking of raffles, how will it be done? IS there a set ticket price yet? Basically, do we all just buy tickets, at the end of the day, you start pulling tickets for the various prices? Or, do we buy raffle tickets for the certain prize we want to win. Example again, say I buy 1 raffle ticket, do I have the chance to win any 1 of the availble prizes?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: total raffles? - 03/02/05 09:27 PM
Tickets will be sold for $5.00 a piece.. You will buy tickets "item specific".. So if you want the headers, you will buy however many tickets you want for the headers.. They will ONLY be good for that prize.. So if there are 5 items you want, then you'll want to bring atleast $25($5 for each item). And there is no limit to the amount of tickets you can purchase.

Mark
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: total raffles? - 03/02/05 09:30 PM
Sweet. Thanks Mark!
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: total raffles? - 03/02/05 09:48 PM
Yeah, the reason were doing it item specific is if we did the raffle tickets for all items, then chances are you may win a part that wont even work for your car. (i.e msds headers for a zetec).
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: total raffles? - 03/02/05 09:50 PM
Thats a good point! Or, cars that ALREADY have the item.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: total raffles? - 03/02/05 10:12 PM
who couldnt use two sets of headers?
© CEG Archives