Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 96 M edition swap meet?? - 02/22/05 02:44 PM
its just an idea.........i wasnt sure its something that anyone would be interested in or not
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: swap meet?? - 02/22/05 03:00 PM
Hey that's not a bad idea.. Not sure we could make this an event, but if people want to bring some unneeded items and offer them up as trade then I see no problems with it.. I'm sure I can find some parts I don't need that I could offer up

Mark
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: swap meet?? - 02/22/05 03:07 PM
Gotta whole bunch of DVD's I can sell outa my trunk. I'll probably be doing more buying than sellin, anyways.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: swap meet?? - 02/22/05 07:35 PM
ill have a few items that i can bring. exhaust manifolds, y pipe, shifter. . . . hmmm, ill have to see what i can dig up.
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: swap meet?? - 02/22/05 07:40 PM
thats what i was thinking..not really an event but more of a spare time thing...i have sh#$ my gf would love for me to get rid off..pre98 center console,opt. tb,etc,etc...btw..kingpin,did you get the mirko yet?
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: swap meet?? - 02/22/05 08:05 PM
nope, no mirko yet. now your center console has me thinkin. . . . no, no dont spend any more money
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: swap meet?? - 02/22/05 08:13 PM
Sweet.. Ive got some oval port 3L heads, stock SVT springs/struts and some other things I'd LOVE to get out of my way..

Mark
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: swap meet?? - 02/23/05 01:01 AM
Now you got my interest....I got a whole car to possible part out in the back yard. And a few large boxes full of parts.
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: swap meet?? - 02/23/05 02:13 AM
i was thinking..there were people looking for something to do while people are dynoing...maybe we can fit it in there....hey y2k pm about those spring and struts...
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: swap meet?? - 02/23/05 01:50 PM
Originally posted by tour96se:
i was thinking..there were people looking for something to do while people are dynoing...maybe we can fit it in there....hey y2k pm about those spring and struts...

Jim and I are still working on events for those who don't want to attend the dyno. We're still working on getting a road rally planned. If the swap meet has to happen during the dyno, it might not be a bad idea to have it AT the dyno! That way everyone has a chance to wheel and deal. But my original plan was to have it during the Show n' Shine where we're all in the same place.

Mark
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: swap meet?? - 02/23/05 07:25 PM
Mark and I are going to go check out a indoor go kart track about 5-6 miles from the dyno this weekend. I know on the weekends you can race for $3 between 10am-3pm iirc. Its normally $5 every other time i believe.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: swap meet?? - 02/23/05 08:59 PM
Ahhh sweet. Perhaps, we should make a sticky of all the things that will be going on. Y'know, maybe everyone can make a general post about their "itenarary" or something. I already started some sh!t ( ) in the W great lakes forumn about what there is down there... now, lets hear what everyone PLANS on doing downthere.
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: swap meet?? - 02/23/05 09:00 PM
I will make sure my mullet is clean and combed.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: swap meet?? - 02/23/05 09:21 PM
Hell yeah! Don't forget your "These colors don't run" sweatshirt and nascar bandana.
Posted By: Davo Re: swap meet?? - 02/23/05 09:42 PM
We shouldn't screw around, we should just call it a flea market.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: swap meet?? - 02/23/05 09:57 PM
© CEG Archives