Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Thats right people, for only $2,495 if you finance or $1,495 if you pay cash, you can run your car on a mixture of 80% WATER and 20% gas and get 100mpg!

"Q. Does it really work?

A. The Gas Advance System simply vaporizes the fuel using the exhaust itself. With a patented system, a magnetic reactor rod ionizes the fuel during vaporization. Internal combustion engines utilize oxygen through air intake and hydrocarbons through gasoline. Your gasoline engine already uses hydrogen, oxygen, and carbons to burn. We simply use catalyst ionization with the reactor rod separator strategically placed in the fuel line, this vaporization process serrate oxygen, hydrogen, and carbons to burn as elements and do it more efficiently. Hydro-carbons, oxygen, and hydrogen burn more efficient through this patented process. "

Come on now, are people really this gullable? Their description sounds more like a nuclear reactor if you ask me...

www.gasadvance.com
IM PUTTING LIKE 1000 IN!!!@

People and there get rich quick schemes.
I already have the plasma set up in my cars fools! 500 MPG and 500hp beoatches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't Myth Busters try some of these things out? As I remember the only alternative fuel they found that worked was used vegie oil.
Originally posted by todras:
I already have the plasma set up in my cars fools! 500 MPG and 500hp beoatches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all on 3 cylinders right? wasn't part of the story that you could unplug the spark plugs and it would continue to work like normal.
This reaks of powdercoatman........
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:

"Q. Does it really work?

A. The Gas Advance System simply vaporizes the fuel using the exhaust itself. With a patented system, a magnetic reactor rod ionizes the fuel during vaporization. Internal combustion engines utilize oxygen through air intake and hydrocarbons through gasoline. Your gasoline engine already uses hydrogen, oxygen, and carbons to burn. We simply use catalyst ionization with the reactor rod separator strategically placed in the fuel line, this vaporization process serrate oxygen, hydrogen, and carbons to burn as elements and do it more efficiently. Hydro-carbons, oxygen, and hydrogen burn more efficient through this patented process. "

This doesn't even make sense. In order to do this one would have to generate a magnetic field. They don't mention anything about charges other than the ionized hydrocarbons, which doesn't make sense at all. This thing claims to ionize basic hydrocarbons, which are going through phase changes!?! WTF. Ioniziation usually yields some sort of energy transfer be it through work or temperature. Furthermore, thermo tells us that during phase change temp can't be done on these molecules, i.e. if you look at a phase change graph, you'll notice that when vaporization occurs, something like ionizing these molecules wouldn't be possible, thermodynamically.

Furthermore, WTF @ catalyst ionization?

Yeah, this is a great product. I'll take 2.
Originally posted by ancientsanskrit:
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:

"Q. Does it really work?

This doesn't even make sense. In order to do this one would have to generate a magnetic field. They don't mention anything about charges other than the ionized hydrocarbons, which doesn't make sense at all. This thing claims to ionize basic hydrocarbons, which are going through phase changes!?! WTF. Ioniziation usually yields some sort of energy transfer be it through work or temperature. Furthermore, thermo tells us that during phase change temp can't be done on these molecules, i.e. if you look at a phase change graph, you'll notice that when vaporization occurs, something like ionizing these molecules wouldn't be possible, thermodynamically.

Furthermore, WTF @ catalyst ionization?

Yeah, this is a great product. I'll take 2.

WTF?? That's too much reading for me today.
NASCAR births the stupidification of America.

Case in point:

Originally posted by Renee:

dude, this plus that little f*in pill, plus a couple tornado air intake things, and you'll be at like a google miles per gallon.

I've been putting water in my car the entire time so I already have the edge on you guys! Though my matress isn't going anywhere, I can dust you with my....Mystique? Uh no my Vue Redline but you > me because it uses REGULAR gas .
Originally posted by PlatoSVT:
NASCAR births the stupidification of America.

Case in point:

Originally posted by Renee:

Hey hey hey, don't make me slap you with a wet noodle, or Michael Waltrip's hair. I only meant I'm too tired to go through all that scientific crap right now because I've been out running errands, getting ready for my new job tomorrow, and doing yard work........damn HOA and their anal weed picking crap
All I know is that if you have a diesel engine, you can run a vegetable oil for a while. But thats it for alternative fuel, everything else is a scam.
Originally posted by GreaseyMonkey:
dude, this plus that little f*in pill, plus a couple tornado air intake things, and you'll be at like a google miles per gallon.

You're gonna get sued for that!
Actually, he is using it as a numerical noun, which the Google website named itself after.
Originally posted by ZoomZoom Diva:
Actually, he is using it as a numerical noun, which the Google website named itself after.

Ach so... Still funny that they're going after people for using their name.
That's so silly! I know for a fact that if you currently get 20MPG in your Contour, all you have to do is put 5 people in it. According to "Jesus Math" you will get 100MPG!!! Best mod of all!
© CEG Archives