Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
As much as I hate Ohio State, I feel pretty bad that their name will be forever associated with this pathetic human being.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/10/sports/ncaafootball/10clarett.html?ref=sports
what do you mean? Ohio is associated with ONLY 1 INDIVIDUAL, and that's DREW CARRY! (Clevland rocks, clevland rocks...OHIO!)
I don't know what's worse, being associated with Maurice Clarett or Drew Carey
Originally posted by m4gician:
what do you mean? Ohio is associated with ONLY 1 INDIVIDUAL, and that's DREW CARRY! (Clevland rocks, clevland rocks...OHIO!)

What about 8 other men over the years known as William H. Harrison, Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, James A. Garfield, Benjamin Harrison, William McKinley, William H. Taft, and Warren G. Harding. You know them as the 9th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 23rd, 25th, 27th and 29th Presidents of the United States. And, ohh yeah, I forgot to mention that Ohio has had more presidents than any other state except Virginia, with which it is tied 8 for 8.

What about John Glenn. Wasn't he the first man to orbit the earth and the third man to fly into space? Or Neil Armstrong for that matter?

How about Thomas Edison, electricity guru, or Orville Wright, airplane inventor and bicycle shop owner?

Dorris Day, Paul Newman, Steven Spielberg, and Dean Martin also come to mind.

What do all these people have in common? They are or were Ohioans.

Don't knock the state by pretending the ONLY person associated with Ohio is Drew Carey.

BTW, you didn't spell Drew CAREY's name right.
I was born in Ohio. That's almost enough to knock it out of being a state.
Didn't Dahmer attend OSU?
I thought those people were from America, not Ohio...
Originally posted by dnewma04:
Didn't Dahmer attend OSU?

He sure did. He grew up in Ohio as well, loooks like red99sesport forgot about that one. They talked about it in "Profiling the Criminal Mind" I watched on Discovery or something.
For the semantically challenged, he said Ohio State not Ohio the state.

BTW that list of Presidents, might be the most forgettable groups barring Grant.

-Andy
And even then, Grant was a much better general than president.
Carmen Electa, not OSU tho, did I have to mention that?
Originally posted by Andy W.:
For the semantically challenged, he said Ohio State not Ohio the state.

BTW that list of Presidents, might be the most forgettable groups barring Grant.

-Andy

I bet one of them buckeye [censored] were responsible for the Hawley Smoot Tariff.
Originally posted by snakous:
I don't know what's worse, being associated with Maurice Clarett or Drew Carey

living in ohio
© CEG Archives