Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: MxRacer me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/09/06 11:26 PM
as part of my continuous effort to be better than dave newman in every way possible, my wife and i have decided to adopt a girl as well. but instead of some chubby little cabbage patch baby, we're adopting my wife's 15 year old sister. the way i see it, i get to skip the poopy diaper phase and go right to the emotional abyss that is a teenage girl.

sorry dave.
You have to post pictures too.
Posted By: Barge Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/09/06 11:31 PM
I get 1st call :-P
Posted By: MxRacer Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/09/06 11:34 PM
sick [censored]!!

she is really pretty... though i won't be posting any pics for the leg humpers.
Posted By: Pienstars Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/09/06 11:45 PM
Originally posted by MxRacer:
sick [censored]!!

she is really pretty... though i won't be posting any pics for the leg humpers.

Man dat be skrate booshat, hook a cracker up
Posted By: Fmr12B_dup1 Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/09/06 11:47 PM
Nothing like an extra dependant to reduce your tax burden

I heard this story about Woody Allen.........

Posted By: Barge Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/09/06 11:55 PM
Yah know... you could always give me parental consent now
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 12:04 AM
we're adopting my wife's 15 year old sister.

15 eh, I heard 18 j/k! Congrats on parenthood tho, best of luck .

Aaron
Posted By: snakous Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 01:46 AM
Congratulations Dave. Just don't bring her to EOSB, we don't need police involved because you killed Jared. I've had to run from the cops enough at that beach.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 03:09 AM

"Hey sis..... I mean..... Mom..... uhhhhhh"

C.R.E.E.P.Y.

Mark
Posted By: MxRacer Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

C.R.E.E.P.Y.

Mark

hey jackass, how about you STFU since you don't know the circumstances.

trust me, we wouldn't be going through all of this if there weren't very pressing reasons to do so.
Posted By: Nate S Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
I heard this story about Woody Allen.........

HAHAH!!!
Posted By: Matty K Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 03:59 AM
Congratulations!

I actually didn't know you could legally adopt a sibling... If you don't mind me asking, what's the age difference between her and your wife?

Posted By: MxRacer Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 04:14 AM
Originally posted by Matty K:
Congratulations!

I actually didn't know you could legally adopt a sibling... If you don't mind me asking, what's the age difference between her and your wife?

wife is 25. we're in the process of deciding if adoption or legal guardianship is the better route. either way, she's here and staying. we have the support of both of the girls parents... so it's just a matter of getting everything legal and finished.
Posted By: Pete D_dup1 Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 07:08 AM
Posted By: Harrry Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Matty K:
Congratulations!

wife is 25. we're in the process of deciding if adoption or legal guardianship is the better route. either way, she's here and staying. we have the support of both of the girls parents... so it's just a matter of getting everything legal and finished.

Good man you are MX. Glad to see you stepping up to the plate.
Want to adopt an unemployed 27 year old blonde man? He's really strong and could more than likely do all the heavy labor intensive work around your house. The only real downside is you'll have a riced out Focus parked near your house which will likely bring down the property values in the area... Also, I could learn your new 15 year old daughter how to avoid hooking up with creepy guys like me that will turn her into a horrid [censored]
Are there any legal differences' other than title' between adopting and legal guardianship?

And good job with helping someone out in need, it is commendable.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:
Want to adopt an unemployed 27 year old blonde man?

i would, but your floppy head would scare the dog.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 03:53 PM
I still keep trying to adopt an 18 year old swedish exchange student. Always denied!
That will be one [censored] up 3-way in a year.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 05:18 PM
Originally posted by dnewma04:

leave it to newman to know the michigan age of consent laws by heart!

now the real question is... do i install an above-ground or in-ground pool to lure....errr... give her friends something to do at our house?

now the real question is... do i install an above-ground or in-ground pool to lure....errr... give her friends something to do at our house?

In ground FTW... they'll suntan on the edge
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:

You can build a deck around AG's.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 05:28 PM

C.R.E.E.P.Y.

Mark

hey jackass, how about you STFU since you don't know the circumstances.

trust me, we wouldn't be going through all of this if there weren't very pressing reasons to do so.

Awww, single me out because I was the only one making a joke. I'm sure you aren't just adopting her for the fun of it, so I understand there are other circumstances involved. I guess I'll just joke about staturory rape like everyone else, since that's obviously funny.

Mark
I guess I'll just joke about staturory rape like everyone else, since that's obviously funny.

There ya go!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 05:45 PM
Awww, single me out because I was the only one making a joke. I'm sure you aren't just adopting her for the fun of it, so I understand there are other circumstances involved. I guess I'll just joke about staturory rape like everyone else, since that's obviously funny.

Mark

your comment had no comedic value whatsoever. if it was a joke, then you need to stop making them because you suck at it.

as it is, i don't think you were joking, and i still think you are a jackass.

i made this thread to a) let everyone know that we were adopting, and b) to make fun of newman. it wasn't to get your apparently skewed slant on the sister/mother relationship situation. i suggest you seek some therapy to work out these issues.

Mark

your comment had no comedic value whatsoever. if it was a joke, then you need to stop making them because you suck at it.

as it is, i don't think you were joking, and i still think you are a jackass.

i made this thread to a) let everyone know that we were adopting, and b) to make fun of newman. it wasn't to get your apparently skewed slant on the sister/mother relationship situation. i suggest you seek some therapy to work out these issues.

so wait, jokes about you [censored] your adopted daughter are funny, but the confusion caused by your wife's sister becoming her daughter isn't? . personally, i find mark's comment in much better taste than the others about sexual relations with her. perhaps your view of the situation viewed from those outside of it is skewed. mark's remark just hit a bit closer to home, although it was as much a jovial tone as the rest.

<3 both of you

~Andrew
Wow, someone needs to lighten up...
Posted By: Barge Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 05:52 PM

Well it's only 16 if you're 5 years or less older than the said 16+ year old until she's 18 at which time she can play whatever field she wants.

So sorry MX.. you'll have to wait a couple more years.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
personally, i find mark's comment in much better taste than the others about sexual relations with her.

i'll start valuing your opinion on tasteful posts when you stop posting about putting hot curling irons on other guys <don't bypass the filter>.

as i said, marks comment didn't seem to be in jest. and if it was, he needs to buy a sense of humor, because he doesn't have one.

i expect the jokes about her age and all of that...

i don't expect (or accept) criticism about my wife's relationship with her sister. there's a hell of a lot that they both have went through, and i'll be god dammed if some internet jockey is going to try and play armchair psychologist to them.

and again, i think mark is a jackass.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 06:40 PM
First off, it was a JOKE. And has been said by Andrew, it didn't come off as anymore harsh than people talking about banging your 15 year old sister-in-law. Personally, I think that's pretty sick, but whatever floats you child molester's boats is fine by me.<-----I'll point this out now, that this is sarcasm, and intended to be humorous. I don't think(or hope) these guys really want to get on a 15 year old girl.
But if we want to talk about sense of humor, the Mom jokes stopped being funny, right after the very first Mom joke was implemented...... in 1988. Now Dave, if you honestly think I was being serious about the sister/mom thing, then you need to take a breather. Congrats on the adoption/guardianship, as it's a big step to make, and I'm sure will be very rewarding.
If you can see past the BS, awesome. If not, I'm sorry.

Mark

P.S. You're still twice the jackass.
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 07:24 PM
Not that anyone cares, but I thought the whole sister/mother/daughter thing was kind of funny. Definitely in much better taste than statutory rape. It made me think of the old Ray Stevens song "I'm my own Grandpa"....now THAT'S some funny shiz!

Many, many years ago when I was twenty-three
I was married to a widow who was pretty as could be
This widow had a grownup daughter who had hair of red
My father fell in love with her, and soon they too were wed

This made my Dad my son-in-law and really changed my life
For now my daughter was my mother, 'cause she was my father's wife
And to complicate the matter, even though it brought me joy,
I soon became the father of a bouncing baby boy

My little baby then became a brother-in-law to Dad
And so became my uncle, though it made me very sad
For if he were my uncle, then that also made him brother
Of the widow's grownup daughter, who was of course my stepmother

Father's wife then had a son who kept them on the run
And he became my grandchild, for he was my daughter's son
My wife is now my mother's mother, and it makes me blue
Because although she is my wife, she's my grandmother too

Now if my wife is my grandmother, then I'm her grandchild
And every time I think of it, it nearly drives me wild
'Cause now I have become the strangest case you ever saw
As husband of my grandmother, I am my own grandpa

I'm my own grandpa,
I'm my own grandpa,
It sounds funny, I know
But it really is so
I'm my own grandpa
AHAHAHAHA!!!! That is hilarious!
Song

Jacked from this page
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/10/06 08:08 PM
Song

Jacked from this page

Nice find! I didn't want to take the time to hunt down the audio. Thanks for making up for my laziness!
Originally posted by Barge:

Well it's only 16 if you're 5 years or less older than the said 16+ year old until she's 18 at which time she can play whatever field she wants.

So sorry MX.. you'll have to wait a couple more years.

I had no idea he was older than 20, he has never acted like it.

And for the record, anything I say is funnier than anything said by Y2KSVT by default, no matter how tasteless. That is all.

Like it or not, I'm with Mark and Pimp on this one. I think it's great that you're stepping up and taking care of your sister-in-law in a time of need. However, I must say that adopting said sister-in-law and making her your child (versus the taking of financial and legal responsibility that guardianship would entail) sits just a little oddly with me too.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/11/06 12:51 AM
Originally posted by ZoomZoom Diva:
Like it or not, I'm with Mark and Pimp on this one. I think it's great that you're stepping up and taking care of your sister-in-law in a time of need. However, I must say that adopting said sister-in-law and making her your child (versus the taking of financial and legal responsibility that guardianship would entail) sits just a little oddly with me too.

but sucking dick is ok, right?

so much for open minded gays.

as i have already stated, we're evaluating what option will work best. we're also considering just having her emancipate herself (which is what my wife did when she was her age.) whatever will be best for HER is what we will do... if i was seeking adivce, i would go to a family counselor and/or caseworker... not an internet hard-ass and will truman/"just jack" duo of ceg.
Posted By: Fmr12B_dup1 Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/11/06 01:09 AM

if i was seeking adivce, i would go to a family counselor and/or caseworker... not an internet hard-ass and will truman/"just jack" duo of ceg.

When you post on the internet you should expect these type of comments......

Seriously, how anyone can make any sort of judgement on Dave and his wife is well beyond my limited comprehension. Do ANY of you know anything more than the limited info Dave has provided? Further, have any of you taken on this sort of responsibility before? Sounds to me like he and christina are taking care of family and finding out the best route for the sister first, then them. I find it honorable despite my threesome post early on. That was me [censored] with a friend, nothing more.

BTW, i'm still [censored] funny as [censored] compared to everyone but Luke.
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/11/06 01:13 AM
Originally posted by todras:

From what I hear it is less creepy looking out the kitchen window than it is standing on a ladder staring at the pool...from what I hear....

I can operate a back-ho so lets get digging the pool....
Posted By: MxRacer Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/11/06 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Fmr12B:

When you post on the internet you should expect these type of comments......

comments, yes. and i'm not suprised at the advice. but the people giving advice in this thread is the equivalent of a bus driver giving michael shumacher driving tips. (hint... my wife and i have psychology degrees and social work background...).
Originally posted by Judge:
Originally posted by todras:

From what I hear it is less creepy looking out the kitchen window than it is standing on a ladder staring at the pool...from what I hear....

I can operate a back-ho so lets get digging the pool....

What did you do with my twix, [censored]?!
She needed one to try to make sense of you.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/11/06 01:17 AM
She needed one to try to make sense of you.

lol. indeed.
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/11/06 01:17 AM

For legal reasons....adopting is one of the few ways to protect the "child" from being taken back by the "parents" whereas legal guardianship can be overturned. Secondly...I do not know the situation (but still think it is hott) but he is manning up where most "fathers" wouldn't even do it....

I assume that means that you and your wife do not engage in oral sex?

Also, this has absolutely nothing to do with psychology or any form of psychological advice. Sociology, maybe. I don't even see it as advice at all, but rather just how the idea feels.
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/11/06 01:19 AM

His wife is a woman...thats his point...

His wife is a woman...thats his point...

and my lover is a man. what's YOUR point?

~Andrew
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/11/06 01:33 AM

~Andrew

First...I was explaining what MX meant because it seems as though ZoomZOom did not get it..second....I am SO not someone you want to get loud with even online....

~Andrew

First...I was explaining what MX meant because it seems as though ZoomZOom did not get it..second....I am SO not someone you want to get loud with even online....

you failed at your explanation. and seriously, e-thugging is so 2005.

~Andrew
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/11/06 01:39 AM
you failed at your explanation. and seriously, e-thugging is so 2005.

~Andrew

listen tinkerbelle...you got loud with me...and trust me..I am not "e" anything...now go away and let your boyfriend stand up for himself....
i'm done here

~Andrew
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/11/06 01:43 AM
i'm done here

~Andrew

sorry....but everyone is tinkerbelle....my myspace page was for a while..so don't feel so priveledged.....I hate everyone equally....
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/11/06 01:55 AM
Wow this thread really is going all over the place. Dave I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys and works out . Glad you stepped up to the plate and willing to take on the responsibility.

Aaron
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/11/06 01:58 AM
Sorry Dave....pizzes me off when people say stupid shiat like that...0nce again congrats.....and I am serious...I can operate a back-ho and front end loader..lets get that pool going
Posted By: Shaggy_dup1 Re: me > newman. (we're adopting a kid!) - 08/11/06 02:25 AM
This thread is done.

PMs to be sent as well.
© CEG Archives