Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 00LS5spd Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 03:42 PM
Let me know what you think aobut this: My wife and 4 of her friends (the story doesn't get much better, sorry) go on a girlz weekend every 6 months. This weekend they are staying at the Radisson Plaza in Minneapolis. They are going to be staying Saturday night into the next morning and bar hopping most of the evening saturday I'm sure. Okay, my best friend's wife, who is going also, put the hotel room under his name in order to get the Government discount (he's the cop), so our plan is to tastfully sabotage the room while they are out partying so when they return all lit up, they will walk into a frenzy of balloons and streamers and signs, etc. We will do a quick in n' out operation, nothing will be gone trough or ruined, just good clean fun!! Is this crossing the line as far as the girls and their privacy is concerned or will it (should it) be taken as a joke? Girls please feel free to add your .02. And if you like the idea, do you have any more stuff that we could do to make it even more hilarious (keeping cost to a minimum). Thanks inadvance for the input.

Sean
Posted By: Stazi Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 03:44 PM
Great idea - I just hope you don't bust in on your wife and the young punk that was hitting on her...from your previous post.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Stazi:
Great idea - I just hope you don't bust in on your wife and the young punk that was hitting on her...from your previous post.

LMFAO!! I saw that coming from a mile away!
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 03:45 PM
I figured I would hear some of that!! Good thing I will have the cop with me, he can arrest my wife for statuatory!!
Posted By: ElKy Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 03:45 PM
i think it alldepends on your wife and her friends.
my fiancee would most likely get a kick out of something like that.
but then there are those chicks who would take it as a major sign of untrust, thinking that you used the baloons and stuff as a way to snoop.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 03:48 PM
I think sabotaging the room is a good idea.
With balloons and streamers though? that sounds like more of a reward than a prank.
I wouldn't break anything or deface hotel property, but I'd still try to do some stuff that'd scare them at first, and then make them laugh knowing it was you guys.

I don't think it's overstepping any girl's-night boundaries either.
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 03:52 PM
all right, balloons and streamers are just a quick thought. We want to put up some police line "do not cross" but we have to put it inside the room, the hotel probably wouldn't appreciate it anywhere else...then maybe tape out an outline of a body on the floor right when they walk in, tape the chairs to the table, tape the closet shut, vaseline the bathroom door, put something on the shower nozzle so it sprays everywhere when they use it the next day, etc. We won't ruin anything for sure! And thanks for not getting any more graphic in your response there STAZI.

Sean
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 03:59 PM
sounds like fun
go for eet!
Posted By: mystiquevltwin Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 04:04 PM
my girlfriend did the same thing...only to my car...and for valentines day. she got my key...somehow and filled the inside with ballons and wrote on the windows and all that stuff...i didnt feel violated or anything...but it was a suprize
Posted By: getsum111 Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 04:10 PM
The second idea is muchh better, esp. the outline of a body. My wife would ROFL if I did that, but then she knows I'm twisted.
Posted By: PeppermintPatty Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 04:17 PM
I don't think it's too cool...

Knowing my girlfriend & her best friends & how they used to do these "girls weekends", it wouldn't be appreciated. They were out for attention & oftentimes found it. They'd probably be wondering if you're following them around the bars too. I'm not saying "don't trust your wife"...but there may be others that will likely want to scratch your eyes out before the night is over.

Really especially after your thread on the young "punk" & how her initial reation was that you didn't trust her...do you really think this can be anything but a bad idea? Now she's really gonna think so.

Isn't the idea to get away from you guys...not wondering what you're up to & where your going to spring up next?

But then again...I don't know your wife or her friends. Now if they were going on a geriatric bus tour to the maple festival for "girls weekend" instead of bar-hopping, they may appreciate the frivolity.
Posted By: jtour Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 04:18 PM
Just let them have their fun. It comes across (at least to me) that its a way to snoop.

I dont know....you know them better than we do.

Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 04:24 PM
i think it sounds a lot like snooping, and i support that 100%. sorry, but if my SO says "hey, i am going bar hopping all weekend with all my close guy friends. see ya monday.", you better believe i am taking that time to find someone else. call it a lack of trust, but it's better to be a grounded realist than a delusional optimist.

~Andrew
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 04:24 PM
All I can see is must mischeif with this post. Hence why I am posting to do a search for Peter Logan's Exploding Paste.
Posted By: Mod-deth Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 04:27 PM
Originally posted by jtour:
Just let them have their fun. It comes across (at least to me) that its a way to snoop.

I dont know....you know them better than we do.

+1

They will wonder what else you've been up to...
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 04:46 PM
A couple buddies and I ran into a group of girls that were in town for a girls w/e. All but one was married. You couldn't tell that's for sure. We all went back to there hotel room let's just say. Girls don't do this to sit around a round table and gossip. They are out to have a GOOD time. That shouldn't worry you too much. BTW- I'd leave them alone. You're asking for the drama llama doing that shiz.
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 04:50 PM
There is that old saying..."leave well enough alone", Todras, you always seem to squash that. And that is a true reality check.

I just read what I just wrote...is it just me or does tht make no real sense!?
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 04:52 PM
Originally posted by 00LS5spd:
all right, balloons and streamers are just a quick thought. We want to put up some police line "do not cross" but we have to put it inside the room, the hotel probably wouldn't appreciate it anywhere else...then maybe tape out an outline of a body on the floor right when they walk in, tape the chairs to the table, tape the closet shut, vaseline the bathroom door, put something on the shower nozzle so it sprays everywhere when they use it the next day, etc. We won't ruin anything for sure! And thanks for not getting any more graphic in your response there STAZI.

Sean

Don't forget saran-wrap on the toilet!
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 04:57 PM
are you saying you support snooping 100% or just the comment about snooping? Our intention, quite honestly, is to make sure we do not get to their room while they are there because we do not want to see them. If they were there when we showed up, that would be serious problems IMO. and, todras, in response to you last post...none of these chicks are overly fat so you story can't compare.
Posted By: PeppermintPatty Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 05:02 PM
If they were there when we showed up, that would be serious problems IMO.

Then if that were the case, stay the hell away...you being there at all would piss me off if I were one of your wife's friends, they never invited you into their room. It's not only your wife's feelings you need to be concerned w/ here. Way to spoil the weekend...

Oh and don't forget the silly string
Posted By: Pimpalicious316 Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 05:04 PM
are you saying you support snooping 100% or just the comment about snooping? Our intention, quite honestly, is to make sure we do not get to their room while they are there because we do not want to see them. If they were there when we showed up, that would be serious problems IMO. and, todras, in response to you last post...none of these chicks are overly fat so you story can't compare.

i support snooping. it's simply you covering your right to be respected. her leaving for a weekend to party with her female friends is disrespectful to you (in my eyes at least). what could they possibly be doing that would warrant them to not want you/their guy's around...oh wait.

~Andrew
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 05:06 PM
none of these chicks are overly fat so you story can't compare.

Uuumm ok buddy. Every girl in the group was between 24-27, thin, great looking and fit.
Posted By: PeppermintPatty Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 05:07 PM
Disrespectful if she does it w/o his consent...which is not the case here
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 05:10 PM
I expect the next post in the next couple weeks to be a ball of fire. LOL! The rate of your posts and asking for advise on a car forum can't be good. Are you really that self-conscious? I assume you're sensing something either consciously or subconsciously.
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 05:16 PM
I know you just like messing around with peeps heads, and I LMAO every time, so any less here would be a shame. I probably am a bit SC, to be honest, but since I have way too much extra time at work and don't realyy have any questions about the "dead" car I used to have or the "dead" car that I now have...then I just figured I'd throw some other $hit out there and see. Just nice to get opinions from others outside your realm that aren't worried about hurting your feelings. So I take it with a grain of salt.

Go on with the chlorifil.
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 05:19 PM
I think you should really prank the [censored] outta them! Get that random punk from work to dress up and have him dead (fake) in the bed with blood everywhere and a note! then you all pop out of the bathroom or some [censored]!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 05:23 PM
your feelings. So I take it with a grain of salt.

Chlorifil? More like borifil.
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 05:28 PM
No i will not make out with you, I'm here to learn , not to make out with you!!!
Posted By: Tourgasm Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 05:51 PM
You should bolt all the furniture to the ceiling. Keith Moon style.
Posted By: Big Daddy Kane Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 05:56 PM
Originally posted by todras:
your feelings. So I take it with a grain of salt.

Chlorifil? More like borifil.

He's gonna make stuff green!

BTW, it's chlorophyll...
Posted By: PeppermintPatty Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 06:07 PM
Kitty litter?
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 06:31 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=237312972567100039

here is girlz weekend!!!
Posted By: Stazi Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 06:35 PM
Todd's right.

Years ago Todd, Kenny and myself we ran into a "girlz-nite" at the Rosebud in Holland, MI, and lets just say, one of the "girlz" who was freshly married was NOT holding back towards me - her friend had to "literally" drag her away from me. Yes, I was being a dog, and in retrospect it was not nice - but it told me one thing:
Girls don't go out boozing to sit in the corner and not flirt and get the attention of strangers.

Now, that's not to say that they go and hike up their skirts at the first Don Juan that woos them - but IMO it's basically asking for trouble.

My wifes friend pulled one of these "girlz w/end" deals on her husband a few weeks back, and lets just say, that from her past, and knowing how she liked to juggle/F@#$ 2-3 guys at once (no not ALL AT ONCE, thankfully). I just shook my head and said that it was shady. "But she's married now - she wouldn't cheat" is what my wife said to me. Yeah right

With that I'll leave the little Devil on your shoulder to drive you nuts.
Posted By: PeppermintPatty Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/23/06 06:47 PM
Two women friends had gone for a "girls night out"- both were
very faithful, loving wives...however, the had gotten a bit
over enthusiastic on Bacardi Breezers. Incredibly drunk and walking home-they needed to pee, so they stopped in a cemetery. One had nothing to wipe with so she decided to take off her panties and use them.

Her friend, however, was wearing expensive panties and didn't want to ruin them...luckily she had squatted next to a grave that had a fresh wreath with a ribbon on it...so she proceeded to wipe with that. After the girls completed their "business" they continued toward home.

The following day, one of the women's husband was concerned that his normally sweet and innocent wife was still in bed and hung over. He phoned the other husband, and said "These damn girls nights out have got to stop! I'm starting to suspect the worst! My wife came home with no panties!"... "that's nothing!" said the other husband, "mine came back with a card stuck in the crack of her ass that read: "FROM ALL OF US AT THE FIRE STATION...WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU"!!!

Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 07:36 PM
Todd's right.

Years ago Todd, Kenny and myself we ran into a "girlz-nite" at the Rosebud in Holland, MI, and lets just say, one of the "girlz" who was freshly married was NOT holding back towards me - her friend had to "literally" drag her away from me. Yes, I was being a dog, and in retrospect it was not nice - but it told me one thing:
Girls don't go out boozing to sit in the corner and not flirt and get the attention of strangers.

Oh man I can't believe I forgot about that one! This would be the 2nd girls night out I've had experience with. That would be 2 for 2 with the girls not leaning toward the loyal side.
Posted By: John P_dup1 Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 09:55 PM
They speak truthfully... from my experiences, girls night out has NEVER been a good thing. Even if the original intent was not so, it always seems to lead to the same behavior given a little alcohol... behavior of particularly unscrupulous nature.

Man, we are gonna make him so paranoid.
Posted By: PeppermintPatty Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/23/06 09:58 PM
I've been w/ the same person for 11 yrs & I'm still a bad egg when I go out
Posted By: akrump47 Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/23/06 09:59 PM
Originally posted by SVZETEC:

My little bro has that EXACT car in that EXACT color scheme. LMFAO!!
Posted By: Hightower GT Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/23/06 10:18 PM
Put clear plastic wrap over the toilet bowl. NOT on the ring. Make sure there are NO wrinkles in the plastic, either.
Posted By: starjammir Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 02:47 AM
Originally posted by akrump47:

My little bro has that EXACT car in that EXACT color scheme. LMFAO!!

Man that girl has a lot of fingers...
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Girlz weekend... - 03/24/06 04:35 AM
Married women,,, girls night out every 6 months (not just going for a few drinks and coming home, but staying at a hotel ...)

She's got you good. Still probably best to stay married, she'll get even more from you if you divorce.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 05:17 AM
Originally posted by Unregistered User:
Put clear plastic wrap over the toilet bowl. NOT on the ring. Make sure there are NO wrinkles in the plastic, either.

Sadly.. I have had something similar done to me before. At the drug test place, by the cute girls doing the testing

They had wrapped some wide packaging tape loosely around the faucet of the sink, in hopes of pranking some of the guys who worked there. Obviously, they forgot about it; I did the test, and I wanted to wash my hands. I gladly did so and then felt the cold water splash the middle of my pants

Nervous, I looked for the paper towels and *to my dismay* there were none! So now I have to walk out in front of a group of professional, sexy, women.. with a jar of piss and a wet circle on my pants

Clearly it was a prank, I thought.. and they immediately apologized. We laughed that one off for a while!

ANYWAYS

Anything "Girls Nite Out" or two girls planning on talking alone together- not a good sign. In fact, never a good sign. My ex gf used the "talking times" with a friend of hers to explain how to rectify each time she had cheated on me..(seeking advice of her friend) And I KNEW it too, but she would pull the damn guilt trip ad say I assume too much.

Take it from guys that have been burned. There -are- warning signs, and believe them when you see them. At least question them. Otherwise you'll never know and it'll affect your judgement forever..
Originally posted by Pre98:
And I KNEW it too, but she would pull the damn guilt trip ad say I assume too much.

there is another good point. if you even mention the fact that this girls weekend is bothering you or making you a bit concerned, be prepared to have a good justification for your feeling that way. she/they/woman will throw out every reason/excuse possible to make you feel like YOU are the one being disrespectful. evil manipulative she-devils

~Andrew
Posted By: Stazi Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 01:37 PM
My wife can go shopping with her g/f's to her hearts content - I won't bat an eye. But if she wants to go out drinking and partying without me, my question is "Why, I'm not fun enough anymore to party with? What is my presence holding you back from? You used to LOVE going dancing and drinking with me when we were dating!"

And I think that captures it in a nutshell. When a woman wants to party away from her significant other - it's because she is seeking the attemtion of another man to boost her ego....and more often than not, that new, cute, stranger might just be what she needs to make her feel sexy again (through the removal of her underwear).

Face it even us guys will look at a women, and even though we may have a great wife, g/f, etc. who puts out etc., we will fantasize what it would be like to bang this bit of strange - right? The only barrier is "will I put myself in a situation to make it happe?" i.e. leave the significant other at home so I can work on getting this other women's ankle around my ears. A good person won't put themselves in that situation obviously, nor will he seek it out.

The girl night out/boys night out is just an enabler.

I for one can say I don't feel the need to go out with just my buddies (no wife) to a bar. It's just not healthy for any relationship.

My $0.02c
Posted By: John P_dup1 Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 01:43 PM
to make her feel sexy again (through the removal of her underwear).

lmao

There, someone said it in one sentence.
Posted By: SVTNupe_dup1 Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 01:53 PM
My wife can go shopping with her g/f's to her hearts content - I won't bat an eye. But if she wants to go out drinking and partying without me, my question is "Why, I'm not fun enough anymore to party with? What is my presence holding you back from? You used to LOVE going dancing and drinking with me when we were dating!"

And I think that captures it in a nutshell. When a woman wants to party away from her significant other - it's because she is seeking the attemtion of another man to boost her ego....and more often than not, that new, cute, stranger might just be what she needs to make her feel sexy again (through the removal of her underwear).

Face it even us guys will look at a women, and even though we may have a great wife, g/f, etc. who puts out etc., we will fantasize what it would be like to bang this bit of strange - right? The only barrier is "will I put myself in a situation to make it happe?" i.e. leave the significant other at home so I can work on getting this other women's ankle around my ears. A good person won't put themselves in that situation obviously, nor will he seek it out.

I for one can say I don't feel the need to go out with just my buddies (no wife) to a bar. It's just not healthy for any relationship.

My $0.02c

Just curious but when is the appropriate time to hang out with the guys? What if you just want to talk some issues out in an open forum? They are you friends for some reason, right? What's wrong with getting together to shoot the breeze? Or is the only appropriate place where there couldn't be the potential of single women walking around?
Posted By: Stazi Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 02:02 PM
I'll go out to a sports bar with buddies to watch a football game, but last time me and my buddies did that our wives went out shopping together, and then met up with us later for some drinks - it was fun. If I need to shoot the ish with my buddy I will go out and do something that allows me to talk to him - sitting in a dark bar listening to 95dB music blaring isn't exactly the right place for intelleectual discussion, is it?

What I am saying is that you cannot justify getting decked out and hitting a night on the town with buddies while leaving your wife or g/f at home. Can you honestly tell me that when guys go out and get on the turps and hit up the clubs, that they are talking about their mortgage, what kind of upgrades they're gonna be doing to the house, etc., or are they getting all chauvenistic and are ogling young hotties that are walking around wearing next to nothing and talking about how they would like to bend her over the hood of their Volvo? Come on. You cannot deny it.
And whether you want to admit it/accept it or not...women are the same. And when they drink, it comes out.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 02:21 PM
women are the same. And when they drink, it comes out.

Or off.

And Stazi, just incase, I gave Piere's your picture, so they know now to let you in the door at Spring Zing.

Mark
Posted By: jtour Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 02:24 PM
It all comes down to trust. Simple as that. If you dont trust her look at yourself. Did you ever do something that you are not proud of? So you feel pay back is a B****. Do you worry about that at all? If you have no trust I dont think the relationship will last that long.

Posted By: Stazi Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 02:35 PM
Whatever you want to do dude. If you like to gamble then let her do what you want. If you want to go out with just the boys, then it tells me that you find yur significant other inadequate and need external stimuli. It's got nothing to do with trust, until the subject is brought up. If my wife feels that she needs to party without me - it tells me that I am not giving her something she needs and I need to fix that - not ignore it.
Posted By: SVTNupe_dup1 Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 02:40 PM
I'll go out to a sports bar with buddies to watch a football game, but last time me and my buddies did that our wives went out shopping together, and then met up with us later for some drinks - it was fun. If I need to shoot the ish with my buddy I will go out and do something that allows me to talk to him - sitting in a dark bar listening to 95dB music blaring isn't exactly the right place for intelleectual discussion, is it?

What I am saying is that you cannot justify getting decked out and hitting a night on the town with buddies while leaving your wife or g/f at home. Can you honestly tell me that when guys go out and get on the turps and hit up the clubs, that they are talking about their mortgage, what kind of upgrades they're gonna be doing to the house, etc., or are they getting all chauvenistic and are ogling young hotties that are walking around wearing next to nothing and talking about how they would like to bend her over the hood of their Volvo? Come on. You cannot deny it.
And whether you want to admit it/accept it or not...women are the same. And when they drink, it comes out.

My only question was whether it was okay or appropriate to hang out with your boyz at a sports bar or restaraunt to shoot the breeze without the significant other. A club or hitting the town is something different because the general intent is different.
Stazi, why isn't your wife registered for SZ?
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 02:47 PM
Originally posted by SVTNupe:
My only question was whether it was okay or appropriate to hang out with your boyz at a sports bar or restaraunt to shoot the breeze without the significant other. A club or hitting the town is something different because the general intent is different.

he said that they were two different things, and i agree. hell, my wife wants to spend as much time with me as possible! (unless i piss her off... )

i don't think the idea of married women clubbing is a good idea. dinner and drinks? sure. gyrating with other dudes on the dance floor... not so much.
Posted By: Big Daddy Kane Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 02:53 PM
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

I bet he doesn't want to expose his wife to a huge sausagefest!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:

he wants to keep all those sausages for himself!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 02:57 PM

Same reason our g/f's and wives aren't coming. Not fun for them. Guys time to rock out. They don't like the Hooka too much either.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 02:58 PM

Same reason our g/f's and wives aren't coming. Not fun for them. Guys time to rock out. They don't like the Hooka too much either.

or in your case, because it's illegal to transport sheep across the state line without a permit.
Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:

yeah, I guess that makes sense after the insane reaction to Pascal's wife in '02.

Posted By: RawBurt Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 03:16 PM
Originally posted by MxRacer:

or in your case, because it's illegal to transport sheep across the state line without a permit.

Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 03:22 PM
I think Stazi is right, well in most cases, and here...My brother once put it very much in a "nutshell", If your married or in a committed relationship treat every situation as if your significant other was standing right next to you!! Simply said, if nothing good comes from it (in respect to whomever or whatever you hold dear) then it is not worth it!!

Posted By: Stazi Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 03:23 PM

She thinks "car stuff" is boys stuff. She's not as bad as my ex who thought that tinkering with cars was totally pointless, but nonetheless the last thing she wants to do is be inmmersed in car-related BS all weekend. You may like it Kim - she doesn't. Same way I wouldn't be interested in going to a scrapbooking convention if she wanted to go to one.

Nice try at baiting me - but no cigar!
how'd you know I'm a master-baiter that likes cigars?
Posted By: Stazi Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 05:46 PM
I don't I guess - maybe we should call you Monica then.
Originally posted by starjammir:

Man that girl has a lot of fingers...

She also appears to still be wearing pants.

Last I checked, that wasn't the fun way to "shine up the Volvo."
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 06:08 PM
Maybe they are assless chaps?
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 06:33 PM
how'd you know I'm a master-baiter that likes cigars?

That was OUR secret!
I like to envision perhaps a mini denim skirt pulled up in the back...
Posted By: Stazi Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 06:41 PM

you and me both. LOL Then pull the thong to one sida and................
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 06:53 PM

you and me both. LOL Then pull the thong to one sida and................

I wanna watch...

Posted By: jtour Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 03/24/06 07:46 PM
Post of the week!

Posted By: Mod-deth Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 04/03/06 02:05 PM
Update?
Posted By: Stazi Re: Girlz weekend...AppropriateRepost - 04/03/06 04:50 PM
Divorce papers filed............
© CEG Archives