Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
What is left?
Who in god's name would want a case for their banana??? That's just like pocket protecters, so i'm assuming it's for nerds again!
Placed my order as we speak...I hate it when that happens and this will solve all. jk
I ordered one a bit ago for my dad. He used to just put bannana's in his bag and they'd get bruised so it works pretty well.
Quote:

Q: "Is there a battery attachment?"

A: No. The Banana Guard was designed for its intended purpose only as a device to prevent banana trauma during transport.

lmao @ "banana trauma" ...
re.....(i think.. )
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Placed my order as we speak...I hate it when that happens and this will solve all. jk

HAHAHAHA.....Kev you can't use it as "protection"
This is the stupidest thing i've ever seen
Repost
Damnit

Oh well, over a year old and worth seeing again!
I wish John Bobbit would have had one of those.

Mark
Thats the perfet gag gift!!!! I;\'m getting some for christmas presents!!!
Posted By: Davo Re: Yupp, I think I've seen it all now......... - 12/07/05 04:33 AM
That would be a good gag gift for the significant females in your life. The expression on their face when they open it would be priceless.
Someone call them and setup a group buy.
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
I wish John Bobbit would have had one of those.

Mark

Originally posted by Davo:
That would be a good gag gift for the significant females in your life. The expression on their face when they open it would be priceless.

LMAO
Posted By: TGO Re: Yupp, I think I've seen it all now......... - 12/07/05 05:02 PM
Originally posted by moxnix:
Repost

beat me to it. But i do see the point behind it. I hate when my banana gets squashed after i stick it in my lunch bag.
I don't care if mine gets squished. I carry it in my pocket & the chicks dig it.
© CEG Archives