Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: m4gician My rear reflector @ night, Yay or Nay? - 08/29/06 03:25 AM
Here are some pics, the best ones that turned out anyways...

please don't laugh .
I actually don't think it looks too bad. I kinda like it, not that I personally would do it though. It's original, I don't think it has been done b4 quite like that.
Posted By: m4gician Re: My rear reflector @ night, Yay or Nay? - 08/29/06 03:57 AM
I tried to make it so that my rear tails weren't the only thing sticking out and I came out to this... in my eyes it KINDA looks like a BMW 7 series (pfft LOL), but i think it's the perfect blend, also notice the Mercury logo Not stock either.
Posted By: getsum111 Re: My rear reflector @ night, Yay or Nay? - 08/29/06 11:04 AM
Looks pretty good.
There is a gentleman (not a member of CEG) who actually DID a 7 Series rear end on his SVT-- consisted of the Rear lights, reflector, part of the trunk lid, modifying the corners of the CSVT to flow, etc.. for the longest time, his car was at a custom shop near my work.. not there anymore. But, he's got pics on his car domain... I'll find em' later.

Edit:

I'm a total fan of th ework this guy does.. and it is an SVT.

PIc taken before the rear mods and new paint...

He's apparently going heavy Candy Blue this time with some deep dish 20's...

web page
i think it actually looks great!

its not a total block out of the red and its creative.

i think you need to give us some non-blurry daytime pics...but so far so good!
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: My rear reflector @ night, Yay or Nay? - 08/30/06 03:35 AM
it look nice and clean on a black svt too! mmm
Posted By: Reebs Re: My rear reflector @ night, Yay or Nay? - 08/30/06 04:04 AM
Nice work man!
Originally posted by mystiquevltwin:
i think you need to give us some non-blurry daytime pics...but so far so good!

Yes. Take some better shots.
Does the strip of reflector there light up? If so, props to you!
© CEG Archives