Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: BOUCH96 body kit - 04/26/06 03:21 AM
think its worth tryin to mount a 2001 eribunni mustang body kit to my tour?
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: body kit - 04/26/06 03:38 AM
thats for you to answer
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: body kit - 04/26/06 03:55 AM
No need to really double post m8
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: body kit - 04/26/06 12:16 PM
If you had read the Sticky in General, you would have known to not cross post.
Posted By: jtour Re: body kit - 04/26/06 02:02 PM
If you have the resources to do it go for it. I would personally go with the SVT kit.

Post pics if you do it.

Posted By: Tourgasm Re: body kit - 04/26/06 02:05 PM
The SVT kt IS the best looking kit that fits a contour. Just a damn good looking kit in general
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: body kit - 04/26/06 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Tourgasm:
The SVT kt IS the best looking kit that fits a contour. Just a damn good looking kit in general

I agree, at least out of the options we have, something new would be cool though....

NOTE: This coming from a guy that still has the C-27 kit in his basement and neither Contour left to put it on
Posted By: ToasterOven Re: body kit - 04/26/06 05:38 PM
and what does the eerie bunny... er... i mean, eribunni kit look like?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: body kit - 04/26/06 06:23 PM
Originally posted by ToasterOven:
and what does the eerie bunny... er... i mean, eribunni kit look like?

Ever been wasted and blew chunks in the toilet, forgot to flush, then came out in the morning to see it. Looks a little like that, only worse. But hey, that's just one opinion.

Mark
Posted By: HolyRollerzC3 Re: body kit - 04/26/06 08:50 PM
i would do this erebuni kit out of any of them, this is pretty tight IMHO

i mean, i was [ ]this close to buying this kit and having it molded to my beast

Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: body kit - 04/26/06 08:54 PM
The Mustang kit looks pretty tight. I don't care too much for the one on the Lexus though. Especially that rear valance.
Posted By: BOUCH96 Re: body kit - 04/27/06 01:57 AM
Yep thats the kit on the mustang pic but its not a full bumper cover kit its an add on lip kit so it really wouldnt be that hard of a body job
Posted By: TBoomer Re: body kit - 04/27/06 07:28 AM
Originally posted by BOUCH96:
Yep thats the kit on the mustang pic but its not a full bumper cover kit its an add on lip kit so it really wouldnt be that hard of a body job

Ummm....yeah, it would. You're talking about a lot of blending there.
Posted By: GoldnTour Re: body kit - 04/27/06 08:44 PM
Are all of those pics photo-chops? i mean do they have any pics with a car with the kit on it?
Posted By: BOUCH96 Re: body kit - 04/28/06 02:54 AM
ok so im gettin the feeling that almost everybody is against this kit. But heah everybodys aloud to have atleast 1 bad idea in there life right
Posted By: zetec, md/do Re: body kit - 04/28/06 03:41 AM
Bro, go for it. I have the Andys autosport kit and many people dislike it but what the hell do I care? It's my car. I was actually going to do what you are going to but I gave up on that so I just bought the kit.

Its your car, I think it will look pretty good. Send me some pics.
Posted By: Guitarman19853 Re: body kit - 04/28/06 01:53 PM
i like the idea... although i like the front of the lexus kit and the back of the mustang kit
Posted By: ToasterOven Re: body kit - 04/28/06 02:06 PM
the rear of that mustang kit looks good, but the front would need a little work. and anything really custom is cool in my book, within certian limits. no 3 foot ricer body kits for me, no matter how custom.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: body kit - 04/29/06 03:26 AM
That Mustang looks like it got hit in the face with a sack of door knobs and the Lexus looks like a special-ed version of an M3. Not my cup o' noodles.
© CEG Archives