Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
When: October 8,9,10 2004

Where: SE Michigan & surrounding areas.

Hotel: TBA

Itinerary

Friday Evening (10-8)
-Group Dinner
-After Dinner people can cruise up to the Redline Meet or some of our other hot spots for entertainment.

Saturday Daytime (10-9)
-Road Rallye/Scavenger Hunt through the areas surrounding Hell(MI) and trophies will be awarded to the top finishers and possibly for events that happen during the rallye. (depending on the amount of entries) Cost to enter will be $25 per person (basically $50 per car because you will need a codriver) Entry fees will help pay for trophies, timing equipment, needed supplies, etc.
I will have paypal info posted shortly or checks can be mailed to:
Mark Rowe
11771 Meadows Circle
Belleville, MI 48111

Saturday Evening (10-9)
-Small Banquet & Awards at one of the local restaurants (TBA)

Sunday (10-10)
-The Traditional Year End Blast Car Cruise. It will start At Compuware Sports Arena(14900 N BECK RD, PLYMOUTH, MI 48170) and end at Zeke's Restaurant(109 S FRONT ST, DOWAGIAC, MI 49047) using primarily twisty & hilly backroads across lower Michigan.

Aside from the $25 per person for the Road Rallye the only costs involved are Food, Gas, & Lodging which makes this a very inexpensive event that will be fun for all.
SO BE THERE!

If you have any questions feel free to ask in the Original Thread or send me a PM.

-Mark
I can't afford this. I just bought the new Back Street Boys CD.
Originally posted by todras:

Buwhahah Back street boys , Get with ther times man New Kids on the Block is the Sht .
I would love to attend but I am moving to Austria in August
ok
I will go.......
Mike, maybe it'll be snowing. That way, we can see how the Deuces do at a buck five in the snow!
sweet!
Did someone say deuce?
Well, I'd love to do this... But that is my wife's expected date, and my soon-to-be Mini-me's birthday...
Originally posted by xchang:
Well, I'd love to do this... But that is my wife's expected date, and my soon-to-be Mini-me's birthday...

Knowing you......he/she won't be so MINI!
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Originally posted by todras:

Buwhahah Back street boys , Get with ther times man New Kids on the Block is the Sht .

I already have both...

and Mike and I are both planning to drive for this...
Why not at Lane Automotive? Thats where the Society had a couple of year end bashes
Originally posted by GoKart99:
Why not at Lane Automotive? Thats where the Society had a couple of year end bashes

One, I no longer work there..
Two, We didn't part on good terms...
Three, I live in the Detroit area now so its easier to start out here.
Ooh, will it be a Monte Carlo rally? Or a TSD?

How about just a flat out race? I could ride the bike instead....

Sounds like fun, regardless. I'll be there, and I know James and Chris are going.

Mike

Originally posted by zenboy:
Ooh, will it be a Monte Carlo rally? Or a TSD?

How about just a flat out race? I could ride the bike instead....

Sounds like fun, regardless. I'll be there, and I know James and Chris are going.

Mike

TSD+scavenger hunt...

I will have more posted tomorrow, been working on a lot of things for the event.
more coming soon!
-Mark
© CEG Archives