Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
All right guys, this is the story:

1) Hector
2) Kevin
3) Phil
4) Mike

You guys have been named to the Chi-Town '03 Committee! What this means is that you will have to come to the meeting on Sunday 12/15/02.

If there are any problems, then post it here.

Though we will talk more in detail, basically I am not going to make you guys do too much work at all. I may need you to do some Misc. stuff if I get too tied up.

As of now, these are how the duties will be split up:

-Hector + Mike will handle all designs and advertising materials. This means that you will design shirts, nametags, themes, and etc.

-Kevin will help me in putting together the activities and the roster for the events.

-Phil will have two duties. Your main duty is to be my Focus contact person, which means that it will be your responsibility to get the Foci to come to the meet. You might help me with the media, and magazines...

I will handle all tasks that are not mentioned. I intend to do all the calling, writing and dealing with NECO as well. I will be in charge of booking hotels, banquets, racetracks, racecourses, and etc...

Lastly, you have been chosen because you have contacted me first. The entire CCEG is welcome to contribute ideas and to help the Committee organize the event...
can i be the one who gets to drink beer and toke up?
Posted By: BStoneMega Re: Chi-Town Committee Meeting - 12/15/02 - 12/05/02 03:42 PM
Originally posted by svtnos:
can i be the one who gets to drink beer and toke up?

no way dude, thats my job! By the way if we have a web site for the event I have access to some mad advertising software. Let me know.
Posted By: Airforce Re: Chi-Town Committee Meeting - 12/15/02 - 12/05/02 06:25 PM
Milan I will do my best to come to this meeting. I usually can get Sundays off but my bastard boss actually needs an Sunday off oand I think he may choose that day. If I can come after 7pm that would be awesome but I am not sure yet. I will try to get that Sunday off.

Phil

P.S. I'm gonna start posting all over Focaljet about Chi-town 2003!!

Bling Bling
All will be done to ensure that everyone can attend. Don't worry Phil, we have some time to work this out.
Posted By: ov3n_dup1 Re: Chi-Town Committee Meeting - 12/15/02 - 12/06/02 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
I will handle all tasks that are not mentioned. I intend to do all the calling, writing and dealing with NECO as well. I will be in charge of booking hotels, banquets, racetracks, racecourses, and etc...

if you need any neco help let me know.. i check here several times daily
WhY iS tHeRe A dUdE WiTh A fOcUs On ThE cOnToUr ChI-ToWn CoMmItEe? ThIs Is OnE mEsS uP cLuB....I wOuLd LoVe To RaCe yOu GuYs!!! RoLl OuT
Posted By: Airforce Re: Chi-Town Committee Meeting - 12/15/02 - 12/06/02 03:57 AM
LoL u are really a wierd charcter Typing LiKe ThIs AlL tHe TiMe. Anyway I offered my assistance to help Milan because I know it will be a long process. and when you say this club is messed up, them words will only bring you more trouble.

Phil

Chi-Town Committee Member!
milan here is the info for finishline performance were we have dynoed in the past price should be around 60 for 2 pulls and a airfuel reading... just tell them your from the contour group
FLP DYNO
CALL FOR RESERVING YOUR CLUBS DYNO DAY
CALL: 630-820-9294
EMAIL: DAN@FLPDYNO.COM
EMAIL: JOE@FLPDYNO.COM
Posted By: Airforce Re: Chi-Town Committee Meeting - 12/15/02 - 12/06/02 05:28 AM
Nice Joe! Time to Dyno the Focus!
Posted By: Y2KGreenSE Re: Chi-Town Committee Meeting - 12/15/02 - 12/06/02 05:33 AM
Is the guy from 'D-town', Charlie??
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Chi-Town Committee Meeting - 12/15/02 - 12/06/02 04:57 PM
Originally posted by NavyZX5:
I think so.
Originally posted by Hector:
I think so.

who the [censored] is charlie??
murdah
Posted By: m!key Re: Chi-Town Committee Meeting - 12/15/02 - 12/07/02 02:01 AM
Originally posted by dUbs-tWo:
Originally posted by Hector:
I think so.

who the [censored] is charlie??
murdah

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dubs minus 2 hahahahhahahaaaaaaa murdah hahahhaaaaaaaaaa
lulu hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Chi-Town Committee Meeting - 12/15/02 - 12/09/02 07:08 AM
It is going to be lunch/dinner at Hooter's and some planning at Starbucks (Woodfield).
I don't see why there is a reason for BS in this thread. The only people that should be posting are those that are supposed to come to the meeting... But whatever.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Chi-Town Committee Meeting - 12/15/02 - 12/10/02 06:17 AM
I don't see why there is a reason for BS in this thread. The only people that should be posting are those that are supposed to come to the meeting... But whatever.
We still have to have a little fun.
In case you missed it, Mike has been relieved of all his duties as of today.
Posted By: BStoneMega Re: Chi-Town Committee Meeting - 12/15/02 - 12/11/02 07:38 PM
I'm gald to see this has all started so well . Pull it together man!!!!
Posted By: m!key Re: Chi-Town Committee Meeting - 12/15/02 - 12/11/02 08:13 PM
Mike has been relieved of all his duties as of today.

hey milan, you didnt relieve me of my duties, i quit. and soon everyone else will too as soon as they realize who is leading them and how hypocritical he is. what dont you understand about that. why do you consistantly tell people stories that are not true?
In case you missed it, due to his unwillingness to work with others, Mike has been relieved of all his duties as of 12/10/02.
Posted By: m!key Re: Chi-Town Committee Meeting - 12/15/02 - 12/11/02 11:26 PM
In case you missed it, due to his unwillingness to work with others, Mike has been relieved of all his duties as of 12/10/02.
Posted By: Airforce Re: Chi-Town Committee Meeting - 12/15/02 - 12/11/02 11:31 PM

Originally posted by mikeyboy} [/quote:

Both of your guys need to take this [censored] to PM or go into the chat room and settle this.
Posted By: Airforce Re: Chi-Town Committee Meeting - 12/15/02 - 12/11/02 11:39 PM
Stop hammertime! Sorry just thought I would throw that in the mix!
Posted By: Airforce Re: Chi-Town Committee Meeting - 12/15/02 - 12/11/02 11:51 PM

Hey you wanna know something. I try to help you out when you need it. You two have a issue with each other and you(Milan) give me the face??? Wtf?
Originally posted by AirForce:
Hey you wanna know something. I try to help you out when you need it. You two have a issue with each other and you(Milan) give me the face??? Wtf?
Phil, the face was not directed at you. Sorry if you thought it was. It was a reply to someone else...
Very mature guys...
I suggest so you don't lose all respect, take it to PMs...
Jeez one more thing like this I will lock this post. Control yourselves guys, take it to IM or I will lock every little outburst. I am really tired of this petty crap.
Posted By: Y2KGreenSE *DELETED*? - 12/12/02 09:13 PM
And people wonder why meet turn-outs are so low?

If this keeps up, I don't see any Chi-Town National meet happening.
Posted By: m!key Re: *DELETED*? - 12/12/02 10:46 PM
If this keeps up, I don't see any Chi-Town National meet happening.

i am sorry it is my fault. i spent time working on this banner to give everyone a glimpse at what i was thinking for the theme that we would want to put forward. i didnt know that i had to get it approved before i could show you guys. i didnt know that there would be such a severe backlash for breaking the chain of command. to everyone that has been Pm'ing me thanks for your support and you really should reconsider making it out here for this meet. i am sure that it will be fun. peace.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *DELETED*? - 12/13/02 05:42 AM
Thank you guys. We don't need any nonsense.
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: *DELETED*? - 12/13/02 07:53 PM
So what is the story on the meet? Hector and Kevin, are you going to be able to make it? Also, Phil, are you going to work still? We have a lot to talk about...
Posted By: Airforce Re: *DELETED*? - 12/13/02 11:27 PM
Im still busting my ass. I decided that I would pursue all options and call everyone and anyone who would listen. I got a call today from Route 66 Raceway which is sending me more information regarding the event. They have a Ford Fun Weekend planned sometime near August and advised me that it would a good idea to join forces with the corporate ford sponsors and have it.
I will keep everyone updated!

P.S. I also emailed Blackhawk Raceway for a possibly track/AutoX day.
Posted By: m!key Re: *DELETED*? - 12/14/02 12:02 AM
sweet, phil keep up the good work. peace.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: *DELETED*? - 12/14/02 06:41 AM
Good job PHIL!
© CEG Archives